• Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Lydia
    • Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Ronnie
    • Russell
    • Jessie

If Jessie wasn't in the athletes clique, he would have never gotten IN the house

he WON the POV when he needed to

Personally, a number of us felt the way Jessie was put In the house was unfair.............now, others think THIS is unfair..........so all in all (IF Jeff or Jordan even get the AC power) it would just even things out IMO

I think it was BS the way jessie got in th game too. Definitely stupid to bring back a previous player and let them be HOH. However, four people had a chance to come back and it was decided by the actions of the people in the house. It may have been stupid but each team in the house had the same opportunity at the chance to gain the advantage. In this situation...CBS determined who they wanted to win and then decided the contest to try to make it look like the fans would choose the winner when in fact the winner was chosen before the contest.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is Cbs own fault...America shouldnt have a say in the game!!! This is there game not ours!!! O Well. There are stimpulations on texting but not on computers... It is free and you can vote numerous times...But it is not like your vote is going to count...BB is going to choose who they want because of ratings...

I SO agree with you on this. Americas' vote has always messed up the game. CBS is just greedy and want that voting money.

I am sure he will be voted out.. if Im wrong, you can come back, and quote me.. but I would almost almost put money on it...

Jordan doesnt trust him

Jeff doesnt trust him

Lydia doesnt trust him

Russell doesnt trust him

Michelle doesnt trust him

Kevin doesnt trust him

Chima says she doesmt trust him...but she may..

Only people who do is Jessie and Natalie..

So I dont think your statement is true..

the trust vote is

6 DONT

2 DO

1 KINDA

Yeah, but they are still keeping him there and trying to save his assets! Ronnie's has shown his cards and people are still trying to save him...You might not like him...but the boy is playing the game! If he makes it to final 2 they have to give it too him. And they are still trusting alot of the information that he gives them... So they kinda do!

This is simplely BS. Having AC for award challenges and putting people on slop is fine. But, to put a Coup in the middle of the game like this is simply just trying to cheat for one person. Hell they could have simply awarded Jeff the Coup on Thursday since everybody immediately knew that he would win hands down. Simply put, he sucks at challenges, he has no game and he can't find a friend that knows how to play either. So, the folks at CBS comes up with a way to gauranteed way for him to be a giant killer. Well folks, money says he F***s this up too. If he wasn't in the athletes clique, he would already be gone.

Personally, I think BB should post all thier planned twist and other BS on the internet as soon as the HG enter the house. That would take the cheating out of the game.

Joystick I totally agree!

Sparklet,

I understand your point about America voting... you feel it is UNFAIR

But I haven't seen you address one time about CBS and the producers front loading the show in the Jocks and Jessies favor, numbers, GIVING Jessie the first HOH for doing nothing other than standing there, and that being UNFAIR? just sayin :hypocrite:

I think those might have just been a poll on CBS.. not the actual votes for America's choice.

I like that we have a say in the game... we're the ones who pay for the feeds and the texts.. plus if you're such a great player.. you should be able to weasle out of anything that America throws at you..

Not really, BB8 alot of players got screwed because of america...America should have a say in the luxury comp. but not in voting out...It is not fair to the players who work hard in playing this game. It just aint right!

Survivor would let us have a say in a heartbeat, but it's not live like BB.... thats why when tribes are being decimated, Survivor jumps in and switches things around, it's no different than BB doing this........ it's part of the live atmosphere, I wish we were more involved... heck during the first season it was up to

America to nominate people.... giving us the feeds makes it very much our game as much as theirs

PS lizzie isn't fizzle

That is not true or Survivor would have change there game around to let america have there say so... It is not fair that we step in.. This is not American Idol..it is BB.. Let these people play their game! Jeff and Jordan couldnt play the game and not BB needs America to cheat for them..It Just aint right!

Not really, BB8 alot of players got screwed because of america...America should have a say in the luxury comp. but not in voting out...It is not fair to the players who work hard in playing this game. It just aint right!

America is NOT voting anyone out..... what the HG who get the coup does with it is their bussiness. America is NOT telling or forcing them to nominate anyone!

It is the person who gets the coup to decide if and how they use it!!just sayin

Yeah, but they are still keeping him there and trying to save his assets! Ronnie's has shown his cards and people are still trying to save him...You might not like him...but the boy is playing the game! If he makes it to final 2 they have to give it too him. And they are still trusting alot of the information that he gives them... So they kinda do!

Yeah, that's what I'm seeing too. I don't think he has any real allegiance to anyone in the game, including Jesse; I think that he is using the Jesse group because they have been the 'power' in the house.

I want to watch people play and manipulate, not float; and I absolutely hate when a group is so strong that they control the game week after week.

those who say its cheating to put AC in the game..

they have done it every season!

If you cant handle that america doesnt like you, too bad..

America HATED The nerd herd.. and gave Janelle a total of 7 ACs (over 2 seasons).. AND MAGGIE still won...

so its part of the game.. adapt.

American never stepped in BB6 with voting. America kept giving Janelle luxury comps and the HG were jealous and upset that is ok...It didnt interfer with voting.

I can assure you, I've been called worse ...... recently, lol. :D

Sorry l1zzle :lol: Nice to meet you!

take a LONG LOOK at the BRAINIACS who are trying to SAVE him!!! :animated_rotfl:

Right now they are doing a good job because numbers count..BB is a numbers game. Michelle is the swing vote and you have to see how she votes.

If you want to get really REAL Dan as americas player voting jessie OUT last year ,wasn't really America voting him out... Dan did NOT have to do it,it wasn't mandatory ,BB wasn't going to kick dan out if he didn't follow america vote!

If dan had thought that his game would have been totally destroyed by evicting jessie...he could have gone the other way, and just not been paid the AP money...

Your statement about janelle is similar... if jessie had been a key ally of dan,and played into dan to be instrumental to dans game he wouldn't have been evicted..again just sayin

Sparklet,

I understand your point about America voting... you feel it is UNFAIR

But I haven't seen you address one time about CBS and the producers front loading the show in the Jocks and Jessies favor, numbers, GIVING Jessie the first HOH for doing nothing other than standing there, and that being UNFAIR? just sayin :hypocrite:

That was competion. That was BB.. That wasnt AC deciding who would come back...the jocks had to fight for it for that extra person... they didnt give up and they have been playing the game except for Jeff, ever since. If Jeff was playing the game I still would say America needs to stay out of it and let these people play there games... So to call me a hypocrite..I dont think so and uncall for!!! I always stated from day 1 BB8 AC that America needs to stay out of the game...check the archives!

America is NOT voting anyone out..... what the HG who get the coup does with it is their bussiness. America is NOT telling or forcing them to nominate anyone!

It is the person who gets the coup to decide if and how they use it!!just sayin

America should stay out of the game..They are giving a person an advantage who wouldnt ordinarily(sp) have it. Why reward people who are not trying to fight to stay in the game anyway... It is not fair to the players who really playing the game. This is called cheating... I just wish I could see how this game would have really played out. Now I am going to be cheated. It takes away from the game...Evil Dick would not have won if it wasnt for America and he shouldnt have won but it was America's game and not the players.

That was competion. That was BB.. That wasnt AC deciding who would come back...the jocks had to fight for it for that extra person... they didnt give up and they have been playing the game except for Jeff, ever since. If Jeff was playing the game I still would say America needs to stay out of it and let these people play there games... So to call me a hypocrite..I dont think so and uncall for!!! I always stated from day 1 BB8 AC that America needs to stay out of the game...check the archives!

Your absolutely right that wasn't America deciding who would come into the game ,it was the PRODUCERS of BB deciding who would come back,and trust me the had a pretty sure bet it would be Jessie!!!

Yeah, that's what I'm seeing too. I don't think he has any real allegiance to anyone in the game, including Jesse; I think that he is using the Jesse group because they have been the 'power' in the house.

I want to watch people play and manipulate, not float; and I absolutely hate when a group is so strong that they control the game week after week.

Yeah I dont think Ronnie is really true to Jesse group either, but he is loyal to them because they keep saving his assets. Jeff should have stay on that HOH swing and hung in there until the cows came home and he could have put up who he wanted. Right now it is not the time for Ronnie to leave. When the numbers are down a little bit more than you talk about getting rid of him...but he is there for numbers. And I wouldnt put it past Ronnie to swing to the other side and survive there... It is almost like Jame's play and to get rid of him now would be a Howie play.

That was competion. That was BB

That was a one sided competition, making sure the athletes won and Jesse got back in the house

and, HE did not participate in or WIN anything to become the first HOH..........BB gave it to him.

Archived