• Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Ronnie
    • Russell
    • Jessie

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is getting confusing. LOL. I'm thinking the person that ACTUALLY wins the POV is safe BUT if they give it to one of the nominees, then they are no longer SAFE and the nominee is the only one safe in this scenario. So if Jeff uses the coup d'etat, he can rightfully nominate the person won the POV initially. If this makes sense.

The POV winner is the holder of the POV medal. They can use it to take someone off but they don't give the POV to the person they save.

The biggest pitfall of this great advantage is of course losing it by blabbing to someone...i would LOVE to see Kevin win HOH and let the chips fall where they may...Jeff could use it later when its more advantageous

Yeah but it didn't change until less than 24 before voting ended...

Houston I hope we don't have problem here?

Obviously things were getting out of whack,or they wouldn't have felt the need to program the the pics changing when voting...just sayin

The vote bots are set up to auto vote for a certain name in brackets. If they are moving the pictures and brackets around it must be because people are using the vote bots. I saw the html they used for the bots and you set it up to keep voting in a certain position.

just sayin

marty that is my point the bots have been voting for 4 days...they just programed the pic change late yesterday... CBS sould have some fairly savy I.T. guys, I mean they are a large corporation, you would have thought this would have been programed this way from the start,or at the very least, the change instituted much sooner than it was!

it is scary to think the bots were involved, but I know they exist. Lets hope that the votes go to the right person, ah, Jeff,lol

The POV winner is the holder of the POV medal. They can use it to take someone off but they don't give the POV to the person they save.

Ok, so does that mean the POV holder and the person they save are safe? Or can the person saved still be nominated?

The person SAVED by the POV can still be nominated unless they were on the block and saved themselves then they couldn't be put up as they actually won the POV!

Only two people are safe if the coup d'etat is used ,the HOH for the week ,and the actual person who won the POV competition!

The person SAVED by the POV can still be nominated!

Only two people are safe if the coup d'etat is used ,the HOH for the week ,and the actual person who won the POV competition!

Hmmmm...I see. So what's the point of having POV if it's used on someone and they're not really saved if they can be re-nominated? The only way I see that it matters is if the HOH wins POV. :cookie:

I just went to CBS and the screen for voting has changed. They have Jeff as number 7 and Jordan as number 2. Jessie is now at number 4. Anyone else notice that? voting link

I just clicked on the link to make sure it works and now it's back to normal. Something hinky here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I logged off came back on and it did it again, is it just me or what?????

Yeah the pictures where changing everytime when I voting yesterday but I didn't let that stop me from clicking on the right one. From Friday through Sunday Jeff's was the second one. Now it's different everytime you refresh.

I don't know what's happening. I guess it's trying to fool you into voting for someone else. Nice trick and nice try whoever's making the site do that but I make sure I'm clicking on the right person. :smile1:

I have been voting since it began, except for the first couple of hours, this was the first time the pictures have moved around.

I thought I was posting under the "Coup de'tat". Sorry if you guys didn't read the top of the page to know where I was posting. If there's a post section that I should be complaining at, let me know. But instead of berating me, you could have sent me a message just to let me know.

I have been voting since it began, except for the first couple of hours, this was the first time the pictures have moved around.

I thought I was posting under the "Coup de'tat". Sorry if you guys didn't read the top of the page to know where I was posting. If there's a post section that I should be complaining at, let me know. But instead of berating me, you could have sent me a message just to let me know.

I don't think anyone was beratting, just that we been talking about the bots, the voting bots, and that even tho the pics just started moving around it is a good thing as the bots cannot keep voting over and over, lets say for Jessie, that would suck,lolol

Sorry.

I was only commenting on the fact that we had just gone over it only one page back and then all of a sudden - BAM! Gigantic in-your-face words asking the same question again.

CBS is trying to stop the bot-vote Ronnie's nerd friends had said they were going to do to fix the vote in his favor.

They just came up with the new random vote pictures on the last day so hopefully Jeff is still the top dog.

I am happy they've randomized the pics to help combat the bots...BUT....

CBS should've put up a really big, bright notice telling people to double-check who they're voting for and that the pics come up different every time. I almost voted for Jessie because his face was where the Jeff pic had been before. This has been a nightmare.

If all the polls are right, Jeff should have this and it'll be sketchy if he doesn't win it. Especially if Ronnie Rat, NitWit Natalie or Juiced Jessie get it. :/

Less than 9.5 hours left.

Please vote up a storm for your favourite, in case CBS decides that the only votes that count will be votes cast AFTER they changed the display pattern to random. (Not saying that is a fact, just a possibility.)

Especially if Ronnie Rat, NitWit Natalie or Juiced Jessie get it. :/

LOL, they sound like "Garbage Pail Kids"

Anyways, I have voted since day one for Jeff, COUNTLESS times, wherever his face ends up on the page, I have always made sure to pick the correct one... Although, ONE TIME, I did accidentally give Jordan a vote, but I was just happy it wasn't Sally Jessie...

IMO it would be a total bore if Jeff, Jordan or Michelle won the Coup D'etat ... They would never use it for fear of being hated in the house ...

Tho Ronnie is not liked by many he is the one with the biggest BALLS in the house to actually do something and not give a damn ... I say VOTE FOR RONNIE ... He will shake up the house and keep this show interesting to watch for days to come! :animated_bouncy:

Archived