• Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Lydia
    • Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Ronnie
    • Russell
    • Jessie

I have no doubt that WHEN Jeff wins the coup, next week it will be Jesse and Nastalie (my favorite pet name so far) on the block at eviction time. He won't use it this week because Ronnie is going home.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If these house guests wanted to know who had the coup all they'd need to do is this (and forgive me if it has already been mentioned).

Get everyone together and explain everyone who DOESN'T have the coup say they have it. The person who has it can't say anything so the only person who doesn't answer they have it is the one who has it.

Simple really.

haha...logical deduction.

Hopefully BB has some safeguards built in that allows for white lies in a situation like that. I like the element of surprise when it's reveled moments before an eviction that 2 new people are up on the block.

I wonder though...if everyone in the house knows that Jeff (presumably) has it, without him admitting to it....would it adversely effect the outcome? He still has the power...and can do whatever he wants with it when the time comes. They'd all probably have an idea of who he may put on the block and be able to talk about/plot who to evict when/if he does use it....but still, one of his intended would be evicted. It could be interesting too...however I want them all to be surprised.

That went right over my head.

The person that has the wizard power is not allowed to admit it or else they will lose the power . If everyone in the house is gathered around...all but one can lie and say "I have the power"...the one that doesn't say it is the one that has it.

The person that has the wizard power is not allowed to admit it or else they will lose the power . If everyone in the house is gathered around...all but one can lie and say "I have the power"...the one that doesn't say it is the one that has it.

I highly doubt that would happen.

The BEST case scenario is Jeff wins HOH and POV then there would be no need to use it. :)

no...best case scenario is moments before eviction next week....Jeff stands up and puts Jessie and Nasty on the block...their jaws hit the floor...everyone goes in and votes to evict Jessie...and he is out the door! He then throws a hissy fit and temper tantrum while talking with Julie.

That's the best case scenario!!! :grin2:

no...best case scenario is moments before eviction next week....Jeff stands up and puts Jessie and Nasty on the block...their jaws hit the floor...everyone goes in and votes to evict Jessie...and he is out the door! He then throws a hissy fit and temper tantrum while talking with Julie.

Yep, Jesse ranting on the outside, Shatalie ranting on the inside, simultaneously. Ha!

Yep, Jesse ranting on the outside, Shatalie ranting on the inside, simultaneously. Ha!

These are both good ones! :animated_rotfl: However, I was thinking it would be interesting too see them turn on one and see how they'd throw each other under the bus. This would be the perfect opportunity for Natalie to admit Jesse put her up to do all the dirty work. If they get put up on the spot, the others have to think fast about who they want out. But I'll LOVE it if Jesse leaves because Natalie wouldn't have anyone to follow around except Chima.

However, I was thinking it would be interesting too see them turn on one and see how they'd throw each other under the bus.

This would be entertaining but I would also like to see them think they are safe and then BAM...both of them on the block with nothing left to do but kiss their asses goodbye.

I would love if Jeff just announces b4 voting next thurs, he has power removes whomever, puts up Jessie/Natalie and see what kind of speach they give...then hg not allowed to talk to each other cast their votes.....With Ronnie gone, I think it would be Jesse out 4-3 the whole scenerio PRICELESSSSSSSS!

Jeff should borrow a pair of Kevin's glasses and put them on right before he uses the coup

But rip them off right before he nominates saying he doesn't have to hide behind the glasses...like some people did.

If Jeff does win the power, it'd really shake things up if he put Russell and Chima on the block (letting Russ know he's a pawn,) in hopes that Jessie and Natalie don't play POV, then right before the voting, takes R&C down and puts up J&N! :animated_rotfl:

If Jeff does win the power, it'd really shake things up if he put Russell and Chima on the block (letting Russ know he's a pawn,) in hopes that Jessie and Natalie don't play POV, then right before the voting, takes R&C down and puts up J&N!

He'd have to win HOH first and that kind of scares me because he wouldn't be able to play next week.

we know natalie isnt 18 but damned if she isnt playing like she is. she has put all her eggs in one basket and apperently bb has fullfilled their obligations to get the lawsuit dropped and setting jesse up to get thrown out and she will be totally lost.the way she has played she deserves it though.

Jeff needs to try to win the next HOH at the begining, but after he sees Natalie and Jessie isn't in the running any longer then he can throw it. I hate to wish my life away, but I wish it was next Thursday already!!

I think it's be smart to throw the HOH because if you have the power you know your safe but if you win the HOH the following week you can't play ... If Jeff wins the worst case scenario is 2 of them are safe but you still have the numbers to get one of Jessie, Natalie, or Chima out the door!

WOW thanks for the research Jedi...this is the one answer I have most wanted to know: Neither you or the dethroned HOH will be allowed to vote. In the event of a tie, YOU will be the one to break it.

So, four people would not be allowed to vote: the 2 noms and HOH and Coupe winner

...personally i think lydia making that comment got the producers nervous so they are trying to create the illusion in the other hg minds that she did win it hoping to get them to vote her out to force her to go ahead and use it. this would get her out and save ronnie like they did with evil dick and also protect them from her meltdown on national tv.

Naw, that wouldn't happen.

They don't use it after the votes are cast but before.

They all know if she had the wizard power she'd use it to get off the block anyway.

But the person who comes up with this plan would go on the wizard's radar.

Also, if it were me in the house I'd wait till Jesse and his goons admitted to not having it and then when my turn came I'd tell them it was nice of them to show their cards and then say "I don't have the power!" so everyone after me could say it too.

Archived