• Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Ronnie
    • Russell
    • Jessie

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have read on some other boards that Jordan got it. I guess we won't know for sure until tomorrow

I would find that Amazing if Jordan won it...every test model was showing jeff a runaway winner...it would really be questionable and would put CBS squarely into meddling speculation...

Jeff should borrow a pair of Kevin's glasses and put them on right before he uses the coup.

Jeff said the other night while joking around with Jordan that he was going to borrow Kevin's hoddie and his glasses, but right before the speech take them both off and say that he didn't need to hide behind them like others in the house...

Jeff has been begging for Bob Marley songs to be played for their wake up songs.......this morning they played Damien Marley. I think they played it for Jeff because he won the America's vote!!! I may be wrong, but why would they pick today to play what he has been asking for??

If this was already covered, then I apologize... I was just thinking, if in fact Jeff won, he obviously wouldn't use it this week, but here's my question... In the event that he does need to use the Coup d'etat next week, can he do it at the POV ceremony, or do you guys think it would be done live on Thursday? So, say Jessie/Gnat are on the block, but, Chima wins the POV and saves one of them, could Jeff, then stand up, and say, "Uh no, I've decided to use my power" and the person (either J or N) would get put directly back up... I like to think it could be used at that time, cuz I, personally, would love to see J/N sweat it out for the ENTIRE week... I dunno, food for thought... Does that make sense?

If this was already covered, then I apologize... I was just thinking, if in fact Jeff won, he obviously wouldn't use it this week, but here's my question... In the event that he does need to use the Coup d'etat next week, can he do it at the POV ceremony, or do you guys think it would be done live on Thursday? So, say Jessie/Gnat are on the block, but, Chima wins the POV and saves one of them, could Jeff, then stand up, and say, "Uh no, I've decided to use my power" and the person (either J or N) would get put directly back up... I like to think it could be used at that time, cuz I, personally, would love to see J/N sweat it out for the ENTIRE week... I dunno, food for thought... Does that make sense?

No, it can only be used during the LIVE eviction.

but we will know tonight who has the power, that at least will gives us some comfort, at least I hope it will,lol

Hey Reaper see you on the EAST COAST at 5:00

whoooooooooo hooooooooo

I'll def be there!!! I can't wait to watch it on the left coast, although, if it turns out how I am hoping, I'll prolly watch it again, lol...

I'd like to see Jessie and Nat sweat for a week also and see how they quickly they turn on each other but seeing them on the block next week as replacements would suit me fine also. Let's keep our fingers crossed that they don't win HOH and POV.

Do Y'all think that maybe Jeff should use the coup tonight and take Ronnie off and put Jessie up- just to be sure that Jessie goes home and to not give him the chance to possibly get HOH or POV??

Do Y'all think that maybe Jeff should use the coup tonight and take Ronnie off and put Jessie up- just to be sure that Jessie goes home and to not give him the chance to possibly get HOH or POV??

I personally think that will give the win to Ronnie if they weren't VERY careful...

Really? No? Wouldn't Ronnie be easy to get rid of next week? And wouldn't it be lovely to watch Gnat flap in the wind without Jessie?

I shudder to think that Jeff holds off using it and then doesn't get to put Jessie or Gnat up next week. Just thinkin' worse case scenerio.....

If anyone other than J & J won HoH it would be iffy... I mean Michele and Chima would be after Russell, and I think once Jesse is gone, Lydia at the very least is going after who got him out, and Kevin would be after Russell too I think... Nat would want revenge for Jesse too...

No in my opinion because it would give Ronnie a chance to win HOH and he would DEFINITELY put up Jeff and Jordan and, not that it would matter because Jeff will have the coup, but it'll give him more fuel to fight and stay in the house longer. He needs to go tonight. Next week will be easier to get out Jesse and Natalie.

Archived