• Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Lydia
    • Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Ronnie
    • Russell
    • Jessie

IMO it would be a total bore if Jeff, Jordan or Michelle won the Coup D'etat ... They would never use it for fear of being hated in the house ...

Tho Ronnie is not liked by many he is the one with the biggest BALLS in the house to actually do something and not give a damn ... I say VOTE FOR RONNIE ... He will shake up the house and keep this show interesting to watch for days to come! :animated_bouncy:

Are you kidding? He would just use it on himself and nominate Jeff and Jordan. He is going to do whatever Jessie tells him to.

Jordan said it best, Ronnie is Jessie's b!tch. He might as well just hand him the 500k.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you kidding? He would just use it on himself and nominate Jeff and Jordan. He is going to do whatever Jessie tells him to.

Jordan said it best, Ronnie is Jessie's b!tch. He might as well just hand him the 500k.

To keep the game interesting it would be nice to see Ronnie win ... Weather Ronnie was on the block or not he is the only one in the house that has the guts to do anything .... If the Coup D'etat was given to anyone else no one would use it at all ... I mean come on if Jeff, Jordan or Michelle got it , it would be a total waist of a power ... Why give it to someone who wont do isht with it but let it go to waste ... This is a freebie u might as well give it to someone who will do something with it ...

IMO it would be a total bore if Jeff, Jordan or Michelle won the Coup D'etat ... They would never use it for fear of being hated in the house ...

Tho Ronnie is not liked by many he is the one with the biggest BALLS in the house to actually do something and not give a damn ... I say VOTE FOR RONNIE ... He will shake up the house and keep this show interesting to watch for days to come! :animated_bouncy:

Seriously?!?! Biggest Balls??? Funniest thing I've read ALL day!!! With voting only lasting a few more hours, good luck getting the votes for Ronnie (OMG) (LOL) It won't matter anyways, cuz the door will be hitting him in his fat a$$ on the way out the door tomorrow!!!

WOW, biggest balls, I can't get over that one!!! The guy is a total PU$$Y!!!

Seriously?!?! Biggest Balls??? Funniest thing I've read ALL day!!! With voting only lasting a few more hours, good luck getting the votes for Ronnie (OMG) (LOL) It won't matter anyways, cuz the door will be hitting him in his fat a$$ on the way out the door tomorrow!!!

WOW, biggest balls, I can't get over that one!!! The guy is a total PU$$Y!!!

Doen't matter what u or I think of Ronnie ... The truth of the matter is giving the Power to Jeff is going to be a total waste ... I am not voting I already know Jeff is america's favorite ... I was just saying that if we want to see this power used u might as well give it to someone who will use it ....

Doen't matter what u or I think of Ronnie ... The truth of the matter is giving the Power to Jeff is going to be a total waste ... I am not voting I already know Jeff is america's favorite ... I was just saying that if we want to see this power used u might as well give it to someone who will use it ....

What makes you think Jeff wouldn't use it??? If Jordan was on the block, or if it was him also, don't you think he'd save both of them??? Just sayin... I'm almost positive it WILL get used, depending on who wins HoH...

What makes you think Jeff wouldn't use it??? If Jordan was on the block, or if it was him also, don't you think he'd save both of them??? Just sayin... I'm almost positive it WILL get used, depending on who wins HoH...

Ok I am positive he will not use it this week ... Him or Jordan are not on the block and he wants Ronnie out ... Plus he wouldnt go against Russell's nominations ... And again next week if Jeff or Jordan is not on the block he will not use it because he doesnt want to be a target and he doesnt want Jordan to be a target as well ... Thats JMO...

It really depends on the next HoH... Agreed that he wouldn't use it this week... But, I think he'd save Michelle or Russel, to keep the numbers on his side... I'm sure Jeff and Michelle will make up before next Thursday, so we'll see, I guess...

You're funny! LOL. Biggest balls? If that's the case, why didn't he put up Russell when he had the chance OR why didn't he put up Jessie or Natalie? Exactly! He has no balls!

It's the complete opposite. They're the only two people left from the original alliance that fell apart. They have been targets since day one. Doesn't have anything to do with being hated. Jeff would use the power, probably to put up Jessie and Natalie (with Chima as an alternate if one of them gets POV). Count on that. Nobody cares about being hated. It's far past that point after last night. And after next week the whole game would shuffle once Ronnie, Natalie and/or Jessie are gone. Chima and the survivor between Jessie and Natalie would be screwed, glued, and tattooed. Just the two of them against everyone else.

see...now you lost me as soon as I read that part of your post. Just by you saying it is the "truth" doesn't make it true...it's just your opinion. In fact, the real truth of the matter is is that nobody knows for sure yet how the power is going to effect the game...whether Jeff possesses it, uses it, wastes it, or not. There are so many variables involved...who wins Hoh, who is nom'd, who gets wizard power, who is currently aligned with whom at the time, etc...that we will have to wait and see to see if Jeff (or whomever) wastes it, capitalizes on it or whatever.

I do think that if Jeff is the recipient of it, and it benefits him and his allies to use it, he will....with no fear of being hated in the house either. He'd have no probelm going after Jessie and Nastalie...the strongest opponents/dominance in the house....given the opportunity.

see...now you lost me as soon as I read that part of your post. Just by you saying it is the "truth" doesn't make it the true...it's just your opinion. In fact, the real truth of the matter is is that nobody knows for sure yet how the power is going to effect the game...whether Jeff possesses it, uses it, wastes it, or not. There are so many variables involved...who wins Hoh, who is nom'd, who gets wizard power, who is currently aligned with whom at the time, etc...that we will have to wait and see to see if Jeff (or whomever) wastes it, capitalizes on it or whatever.

I do think that if Jeff is the recipient of it, and it benefits him and his allies to use it, he will....with no fear of being hated in the house either. He'd have no probelm going after Jessie and Nastalie...the strongest opponents/dominance in the house....given the opportunity.

Excellent post, ImIn.

Ok I am positive he will not use it this week ... Him or Jordan are not on the block and he wants Ronnie out ... Plus he wouldnt go against Russell's nominations ... And again next week if Jeff or Jordan is not on the block he will not use it because he doesnt want to be a target and he doesnt want Jordan to be a target as well ... Thats JMO...

oh....I see the backtracking now.... :sleepy:

Is...is that Ronnie's wife? :blink:

LOL.

There was so much FAIL in your comment, I can't even take you seriously. :lol2:

well you saved me from having to put in my 2 cents on that post, Jeff and Jordan boring?? Never, and I know Jeff will use the power if the need comes his way, know that. They want Jessie and his lap dog Natalie out for sure. Ronnie has no balls, and would soooo blow his power if he turned up with it,lol that would be a disaster, it would go straight to his head and he would waste it big time. Ronnie lives in a fantasy world, he really has issues with telling the truth, in fact, I am not sure he even knows what the truth of his world is for sure,lol :animated_shocking:

I still have a couple hours to vote for Jeff then I'll vote for rat boy tomorrow...

lydia's comment about cutting herself im sure popped up red flags to bb real fast.they may just be trying to address this as quickly as possible . my worry is if they think she is really loosing it (which should have been a gimme from the start) bb will pull one of their tricks to evict lydia instead of ronnie. they know their is no way america would believe she actually won.

personally i think lydia making that comment got the producers nervous so they are trying to create the illusion in the other hg minds that she did win it hoping to get them to vote her out to force her to go ahead and use it. this would get her out and save ronnie like they did with evil dick and also protect them from her meltdown on national tv.

one good point made was if in fact jeff gets it (unless some major bs of course) if he or jordon does not go up he may not use it at all but i hope he considers the numbers and his allies

What is interesting to me is that they have been soooooo glued to when each other is called to DR, that today is Goodbye day and they will not be the wiser as BB starts calling them in.....Jeff is a shoe-in to find the Power on the chair when he enters....jmo

If these house guests wanted to know who had the coup all they'd need to do is this (and forgive me if it has already been mentioned).

Get everyone together and explain everyone who DOESN'T have the coup say they have it. The person who has it can't say anything so the only person who doesn't answer they have it is the one who has it.

Simple really.

Archived