• Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Lydia
    • Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Ronnie
    • Russell
    • Jessie

Well, in a perfect world, Jessie would go home tonight, Jeff/Jordan would win HOH and put up Gnat and Russell. Just dreamin.......

I mean Gnat and Ronnie! Ooops! (Russell if one gets POV)

I would live for Chima to win HOH and Jessie's get couped out of the house.

Then again, would be fun to see him melt down on the block again.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really? No? Wouldn't Ronnie be easy to get rid of next week? And wouldn't it be lovely to watch Gnat flap in the wind without Jessie?

I shudder to think that Jeff holds off using it and then doesn't get to put Jessie or Gnat up next week. Just thinkin' worse case scenerio.....

They should get rid of Ronnie this week period while they can.

First off, I wish we could get rid of Jesse, Nat and Ronnie tonight...... don't want to see any of them go to the jury house....

second... I wish Jeff's power was: he could just stand up and vote someone out, no putting people up on the block and letting them vote... just have him stand up and say Jesse, I vote you out of the big Brother house, don't let the door hit ya!!!

Oh well it's my fantasy anyway....

If he doesn't use it tonight he has to use it next week.

First off, I wish we could get rid of Jesse, Nat and Ronnie tonight...... don't want to see any of them go to the jury house....

second... I wish Jeff's power was: he could just stand up and vote someone out, no putting people up on the block and letting them vote... just have him stand up and say Jesse, I vote you out of the big Brother house, don't let the door hit ya!!!

I share your fantasy Pinkie!!

No in my opinion because it would give Ronnie a chance to win HOH and he would DEFINITELY put up Jeff and Jordan and, not that it would matter because Jeff will have the coup, but it'll give him more fuel to fight and stay in the house longer. He needs to go tonight. Next week will be easier to get out Jesse and Natalie.

He wouldn't have the coup if he used it this week...

ETA: It's not a bad dream Pinky LOL...

I just think Bonnie is more harmless than Jessie. Bonnie doesn't have minions. Bonnie IS a minion.. Cut the head off the snake- Jessie

Besides, I voted that Jessie would be evicted week 4, just like last year!!! Aaaaah sweet justice..

Love your fantasys Pinkie (btw your username was my nickname in HS :) )

Mine would be, first vote Ronnie out, then dble eviction, then fast forward......

He wouldn't have the coup if he used it this week...

ETA: It's not a bad dream Pinky LOL...

Yeah thats what's I'm saying. If Ronnie were to stay and win HOH, it wouldn't matter if he nominated Jeff and Jordan because next week he'd use the coup to take them off.

I just think Bonnie is more harmless than Jessie. Bonnie doesn't have minions. Bonnie IS a minion.. Cut the head off the snake- Jessie

Besides, I voted that Jessie would be evicted week 4, just like last year!!! Aaaaah sweet justice..

I kind of agree, Jesse is the snakes head and Ronnie while he talks a good game he gets caught up in the tv of it all, he has more stars in his eyes then the game, I would love to see Jesse or Natalie go, either one, preferably Jesse, although not suire who the houseguests would vote out, prolly Jesse

Yeah thats what's I'm saying. If Ronnie were to stay and win HOH, it wouldn't matter if he nominated Jeff and Jordan because next week he'd use the coup to take them off.

Right, but if he stay's Lydia is gone, so that's not so bad LOL... At least she wouldn't be gunning for whoever got Jesse out...

If Ronnie came off and Jessie went up, the same people who were voting to evict Ronnie (J/J/K/M) would vote out Jessie.

Right, but if he stay's Lydia is gone, so that's not so bad LOL... At least she wouldn't be gunning for whoever got Jesse out...

Oh god, she'd cut herself for sure if she missed Jury house and Gnat/Jess were in there together!!!

well the way I see it if Jeff has the power and he uses the coup tonight, he would have to take both ronnie and lydia down and put up Jesse and natalie because if he only took down ronnie and put up Jesse, they would prolly vote out lydia, and the the coup would be used in vain, if he used it he would have to put up both Jesse and nasty as to be sure one of them got put out. I really would like to see it used tonight, even tho I would like to see Jesse and nasty suffer all week, but it is sooo ify as who will get Hoh, that is all I am sayin. I am afraid if a move is not made right now to oust Jess or Nasty they will be there till the bitter end,lol

I'd rather see Jesse and Hood-Rat-Nat go the week without their precious Ronnie and keep worrying about who might be the wizard.

Jesse will want to start sucking up to people and Stank-Skank will wanna f*ck with people's heads.

No matter what happens short of one of them winning HoH and the other winning PoV, one of them is toast next Thursday and doesn't even know it.

I don't even care who wins HoH tonight.

There's a 5 to 3 chance of Jeff's peeps winning over Jesse's but I wouldn't mind seeing Michelle, Kevin, Lydia, or Chima take HoH tonight.

Doesn't even matter who gets nominated.

I don't care...I want Ronnie gone, another week of listening to his voice, seeing his pudgy little waddle through the house, would drive me to drink and I've been sober for 15 yrs!!!

SueZ, I so get that but then we have Nastys tough girl waddle, that is enough to make me drink, I haven't tipped since last spring,lol

Why would they vote out Lydia?

because she has been actin weird and sayin she is gonna cut herself, you never know they might do it just to have her leave and get help, she also has been gettin on ppls nerves.

Isn't the power only to make the HOH replace people on the block? The person with the power can't choose the replacements can they?

I am almost sure they get to put up who they want, what would be the point otherwise??

because she has been actin weird and sayin she is gonna cut herself, you never know they might do it just to have her leave and get help, she also has been gettin on ppls nerves.

So you think maybe she's going tonight up against Ronnie?

I think the same people who hate Ronnie would vote out Jessie. If Jessie went up against Gnat, she would probably go home.

Archived