• Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Ronnie
    • Russell
    • Jessie

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The person with the power can't vote! If Jeff has it and used it to put jessie up tonight...the 2 noms, Russ and Jeff could not vote. (assuming Jeff has the power)

More than likely Jessie would survive and the power would be wasted. Better to get RonnieRat out now...a sure thing. Try to get Jessie or Nasty out next week.

Most importantly...right now, Jeff and Jordan are safe this week...they'd also be assured of being safe next week too if Jeff saves it til next week.

But if he could use it tonite and vote with a tie since there are 6 voting after he takes down Bonnie right?I agree get Bonnie out tonite.

I am sure you all are right, I just hate Jesse and nasty and want them gone, it will be another long week for sure, as I am sure they will sent Bronnie packin tonight.

Jedi posted the rules somewhere from All Stars and the rules state that the person that uses the power would be the tie breaker vote in the event of a tie...

well I would do it that way if I had not promiosed my friend,lol, so now I got to do what I said,lol

That's sweet that you're such a good friend. BTW...GO KAYLA!!!! LOL! But don't tell me who wins, I want to be surprised. :)

Jeff would be stupid to use the coup tonight. He knows that he and Jordan are safe tonight but he has no guarantee they'll be safe next week without the coup.

Yep I would let the votes take Ronnie out and save the power.

IF Jeff has the power he can vote tonite as long as he does not use it right and then not vote only withstanding a tie.

I mean Jeff would just vote as normal even though he has the power but does not use it.

OK see here's the thing...

People still in the house are Russell, Jesse, Nat, Chima, Ronnie, Michele, Jordan, Jeff, Lydia, and Kevin...

So say Jeff uses it tonight and say he does take Ronnie off and put up Jesse...

The voting people would then be Nat, Chima, Ronnie, Michele, Jordan, and Kevin... That's 6 Jeff couldn't vote unless it's a tie... Russell can't vote and the two nominated can't vote either...

Yep I would let the votes take Ronnie out and save the power.

IF Jeff has the power he can vote tonite as long as he does not use it right not withstanding a tie.

I mean Jeff would just vote as normal .

right!

:)

by jove I think she's got it...

Its a he and I was not sure about the rules :animated_rotfl:;) Thanks for clarifying .

sorry...I had a 50-50 shot on that one and...;)

same thing has happened to me...someone assumed I was a she once here too...they were wrong.

OK see here's the thing...

People still in the house are Russell, Jesse, Nat, Chima, Ronnie, Michele, Jordan, Jeff, Lydia, and Kevin...

So say Jeff uses it tonight and say he does take Ronnie off and put up Jesse...

The voting people would then be Nat, Chima, Ronnie, Michele, Jordan, and Kevin... That's 6 Jeff couldn't vote unless it's a tie... Russell can't vote and the two nominated can't vote either...

Couldn't Lydia vote?

Archived