• Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Lydia
    • Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Ronnie
    • Russell
    • Jessie

They get to replace the nominees... They also take the power of the HoH's vote away altogether... If a tie happens the person with the coup cast's the final vote...

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you think maybe she's going tonight up against Ronnie?

I think the same people who hate Ronnie would vote out Jessie. If Jessie went up against Gnat, she would probably go home.

She's already on the block, so all they need is for either Michele or Kevin to change the vote to evict Lydia and poof she's gone, and Kevin's pretty upset with her, but he says not enough to vote her out...

I'd rather see Jesse and Hood-Rat-Nat go the week without their precious Ronnie and keep worrying about who might be the wizard.

Jesse will want to start sucking up to people and Stank-Skank will wanna f*ck with people's heads.

No matter what happens short of one of them winning HoH and the other winning PoV, one of them is toast next Thursday and doesn't even know it.

I don't even care who wins HoH tonight.

There's a 5 to 3 chance of Jeff's peeps winning over Jesse's but I wouldn't mind seeing Michelle, Kevin, Lydia, or Chima take HoH tonight.

Doesn't even matter who gets nominated.

I don't care who gets hoh out of the ones you mentioned, but I am very worried about Nasty or Jesse getting hoh, well only one of them would be safe then, so I would hope it would be Nasty. I just would love to see Jesse the pin head go again on the 4th week, and not get to the jury house, it would make my night

Natalie screws with people because they all allow it. I would like to see some group confrontation with Natalie and Jessie the target. Won't happen but I can dream. People like Natalie exist because nobody bullies back enough to make them shut the hell up.

Good God, I can't freaking wait for tonight's episode to start!!

me either, but here is the rub for me. I told my friend that lives here in my building that I would come over to his apt and watch the finale of "So you think you can dance" and so I will not get to see BB till I get back,lol but I will most likely come here to Mortys first to see who did what, then watch the dvr.

I don't care who gets hoh out of the ones you mentioned, but I am very worried about Nasty or Jesse getting hoh, well only one of them would be safe then, so I would hope it would be Nasty.

But what if one of them win HOH and the other wins POV, then they would both be safe. That would suck big time!

Natalie screws with people because they all allow it. I would like to see some group confrontation with Natalie and Jessie the target. Won't happen but I can dream. People like Natalie exist because nobody bullies back enough to make them shut the hell up.

I so agree, in fact I have a cpl folks in my circle that act like that, unfortunately I am not one you can bully so it doen't work with me. I am sick to death of everyone walkin on egg shells around those 2. They need to get called out,lol, and sent home

YOu don't need to use the coup this week.

The job is done. Either Lydia or Ronnie are out of the house.

Ronnie goes a massive blow to Jessie has been delivered.

Jeff wins the Coup, Jessie or Natalie are going home. Jeff, Jordan and Michelle are guaranteed to the final seven right now. They get rid of Ronnie and Jessie this next few weeks then they have this game in hand.

ITA!!!! Why hasn't somebody stood up to her?

I told my friend that lives here in my building that I would come over to his apt and watch the finale of "So you think you can dance" and so I will not get to see BB till I get back,lol

I DVR'd it last night and will again tonite. No way was I leaving my computer last night...or tonite either. I can watch SYTYCD this weekend.

But what if one of them win HOH and the other wins POV, then they would both be safe. That would suck big time!

that is also what I am sayin there are sooo many scenerios that I say send one of them packin tonight!!!!

I think that they let Gnat slide because they think she is 18 and would look like they were bullies if they confronted her.

If Ronnie came off and Jessie went up, the same people who were voting to evict Ronnie (J/J/K/M) would vote out Jessie.

The person with the power can't vote! If Jeff has it and used it to put jessie up tonight...the 2 noms, Russ and Jeff could not vote. (assuming Jeff has the power)

More than likely Jessie would survive and the power would be wasted. Better to get RonnieRat out now...a sure thing. Try to get Jessie or Nasty out next week.

Most importantly...right now, Jeff and Jordan are safe this week...they'd also be assured of being safe next week too if Jeff saves it til next week.

I DVR'd it last night and will again tonite. No way was I leaving my computer last night...or tonite either. I can watch SYTYCD this weekend.

well I would do it that way if I had not promiosed my friend,lol, so now I got to do what I said,lol

YOu don't need to use the coup this week.

The job is done. Either Lydia or Ronnie are out of the house.

Ronnie goes a massive blow to Jessie has been delivered.

Jeff wins the Coup, Jessie or Natalie are going home. Jeff, Jordan and Michelle are guaranteed to the final seven right now. They get rid of Ronnie and Jessie this next few weeks then they have this game in hand.

Yeah but, wouldn't it be awesome to keep Jessie out of the jury house AGAIN????

Ok, I just re watched last weeks episode, and they do get to replace the nominees, but she didn't say anything about replacing the tie vote. If that's how it worked in the past though, then I assume that's true also.

The person with the power can't vote! If Jeff has it and used it to put jessie up tonight...the 2 noms, Russ and Jeff could not vote.

More than likely Jessie would survive and the power would be wasted. Better to get RonnieRat out now...a sure thing. Try to get Jessie or Nasty out next week.

Most importantly...right now, Jeff and Jordan are safe this week...they'd also be assured of being safe next week too if Jeff saves it til next week.

OMGOMGOMG!! I take back everything I said!!! I totally didn't even think that Jeff wouldn't get to vote! WTF was I thinking!??!?!?

Archived