• Lydia
    • Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Ronnie
    • Russell
    • Jessie

so how are you related? Just kidding

But what about him do you like?

His weaslyness, his spinelessness, or that goofy look he always has on his face.. or maybe his arragance that he thinks he is controlling the house, or how about the fact that 85% of the time he talks in a wisper, when nobody is even close around?

I like that he's there to play and that he realizes that he can't compete physically so he goes with his strengths which are mental and manipulation. I also like that his lying and arrogance is so apparent and yet we still aren't sure he'll be voted out. That sort of indicates that he is controlling the house.

btw, no relation that I know of .....

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like the america gets involved.. the ratings would go down fast.. and we wouldnt even be having this season.. if america didnt send their 1 dollar texts everytime, they wouldnt be able to keep the show going...

and I think they are fair with when america votes...

SURE, they may kinda help out some HGs, but they dont cheat that way...

Like when Jordan/Jeff is down as low as ever, they bring in the coup de'etat... BUT I dont think they cheat as in who america votes for.

It is cheating, it is not our game, it is theirs... No matter if you like the person or not...let them play their game... I am glad Survivor is not like this or RW/RR challenges... Those games are fair...like the outcome or not...they are fair...If you were playing the game and America decides to snatch ypu out and not your peers, you would be pissed. You did all that game play to outwit and outlast only to be vote out, not by your opponets who didnt have a clue about your plan, but by America who saw everything... It is dishonerable. Again, it is not our game, it is theirs, We shouldnt cheat them out of playing it. AC prevented alot of good game play and until this day I dont consider BB8 a real season!!!

I like that he's there to play and that he realizes that he can't compete physically so he goes with his strengths which are mental and manipulation. I also like that his lying and arrogance is so apparent and yet we still aren't sure he'll be voted out. That sort of indicates that he is controlling the house.

Hi fizzle! I like Ronnie too. I just think it is hilarous that everyone knows he is a liar and a snake but yet they still trust him...

It is cheating, it is not our game, it is theirs... No matter if you like the person or not...let them play their game... I am glad Survivor is not like this or RW/RR challenges... Those games are fair...like the outcome or not...they are fair...If you were playing the game and America decides to snatch out and not your peers, you would be pissed. You did all that game play to outwit and outlast only to be vote out, not by your opponets who didnt have a clue about your plan, but by America who saw everything... It is dishonerable. Again, it is not our game, it is theirs, We shouldnt cheat them out of playing it. AC prevented alot of good game play and until this day I dont consider BB8 a real season!!!

Hi fizzle! I like Ronnie too. I just think it is hilarous that everyone knows he is a liar and a snake but yet they still trust him...

Only the brain dead people believe him or those that believe Jessie.

Only the brain dead people believe him or those that believe Jessie.

Ronnie is good for numbers now and he is on there side... Ronnie might evenually turn but right now he is in good position because he has the numbers. THey are not brian dead, they are smart... Numbers are very important in BB.

I am sure he will be voted out.. if Im wrong, you can come back, and quote me.. but I would almost almost put money on it...

Jordan doesnt trust him

Jeff doesnt trust him

Lydia doesnt trust him

Russell doesnt trust him

Michelle doesnt trust him

Kevin doesnt trust him

Chima says she doesmt trust him...but she may..

Only people who do is Jessie and Natalie..

So I dont think your statement is true..

the trust vote is

6 DONT

2 DO

1 KINDA

Didn't someone say that they saw the percentages on the votes and Jeff was way ahead? I don''t know how they'd be able to do it though.

I think those might have just been a poll on CBS.. not the actual votes for America's choice.

It is Cbs own fault...America shouldnt have a say in the game!!! This is there game not ours!!! O Well. There are stimpulations on texting but not on computers... It is free and you can vote numerous times...But it is not like your vote is going to count...BB is going to choose who they want because of ratings...

I like that we have a say in the game... we're the ones who pay for the feeds and the texts.. plus if you're such a great player.. you should be able to weasle out of anything that America throws at you..

It is cheating, it is not our game, it is theirs... No matter if you like the person or not...let them play their game... I am glad Survivor is not like this or RW/RR challenges... Those games are fair...like the outcome or not...they are fair...If you were playing the game and America decides to snatch out and not your peers, you would be pissed. You did all that game play to outwit and outlast only to be vote out, not by your opponets who didnt have a clue about your plan, but by America who saw everything... It is dishonerable. Again, it is not our game, it is theirs, We shouldnt cheat them out of playing it. AC prevented alot of good game play and until this day I dont consider BB8 a real season!!!

Survivor would let us have a say in a heartbeat, but it's not live like BB.... thats why when tribes are being decimated, Survivor jumps in and switches things around, it's no different than BB doing this........ it's part of the live atmosphere, I wish we were more involved... heck during the first season it was up to

America to nominate people.... giving us the feeds makes it very much our game as much as theirs

PS lizzie isn't fizzle

those who say its cheating to put AC in the game..

they have done it every season!

If you cant handle that america doesnt like you, too bad..

America HATED The nerd herd.. and gave Janelle a total of 7 ACs (over 2 seasons).. AND MAGGIE still won...

so its part of the game.. adapt.

IMO, the only "cheating" that was done when, for the first time, they gave a HG who already had a chance to play the game, ANOTHER chance............. and gave him first HOH

(not counting allstars where they ALL were there a second time)

its interesting how EVERYTHING that happens this week is basically meaningless as it will be voided by the Coup Power. . .. .

the noms... the veto.. and the replacement from the veto . .. . .

imho it is guaranteed jeff will be given the power and he should immediately put up jesse and natalie... one of them goes... THANK GOD !

I've almost gone over to the other side (lol)..........from reading other posts, I'm thinking letting Ronnie get voted out (now that they know for sure they have the votes) this week and THEN using it NEXT week on Jessie & Nat would be better............the only problem is what if they get HOH/POV next week?

Then he just likely wouldn't have to use it (same as boogie's season--no biggie). But if he has the hoh power and the coup power in the same week, he's guaranteed to get out an enemy. Imo, he shouldn't use it this week cuz he knows Michele wants Ronnie out and she's the swing vote. Everyone wins this week, 'cept Jesse/Nat/Chima.

its interesting how EVERYTHING that happens this week is basically meaningless as it will be voided by the Coup Power. . .. .

the noms... the veto.. and the replacement from the veto . .. . .

imho it is guaranteed jeff will be given the power and he should immediately put up jesse and natalie... one of them goes... THANK GOD !

With Ronnie going out this week Jeff should save the Jessie/Nat noms for next week.

If he hangs on to the coup and Jess/Nat/Chima should get HOH ... Jeff is going up and he can take himself off and who ever else is with him and put up the two who he wants out (other than HOH&POV)...correct?

If he hangs on to the coup and Jess/Nat/Chima should get HOH ... Jeff is going up and he can take himself off and who ever else is with him and put up the two who he wants out (other than HOH&POV)...correct?

Yep, wouldn't that be cool???!!! Chima gets hoh, puts up Jeff and Jordan, then Jeff removes himself and Jordan from the block and puts up Jesse and Natalie.

I wonder if he can replace noms before or after the pov is played.

those who say its cheating to put AC in the game..

they have done it every season!

If you cant handle that america doesnt like you, too bad..

America HATED The nerd herd.. and gave Janelle a total of 7 ACs (over 2 seasons).. AND MAGGIE still won...

so its part of the game.. adapt.

This is simplely BS. Having AC for award challenges and putting people on slop is fine. But, to put a Coup in the middle of the game like this is simply just trying to cheat for one person. Hell they could have simply awarded Jeff the Coup on Thursday since everybody immediately knew that he would win hands down. Simply put, he sucks at challenges, he has no game and he can't find a friend that knows how to play either. So, the folks at CBS comes up with a way to gauranteed way for him to be a giant killer. Well folks, money says he F***s this up too. If he wasn't in the athletes clique, he would already be gone.

Personally, I think BB should post all thier planned twist and other BS on the internet as soon as the HG enter the house. That would take the cheating out of the game.

If he wasn't in the athletes clique, he would already be gone.

If Jessie wasn't in the athletes clique, he would have never gotten IN the house

Simply put, he sucks at challenges,

he WON the POV when he needed to

Personally, a number of us felt the way Jessie was put In the house was unfair.............now, others think THIS is unfair..........so all in all (IF Jeff or Jordan even get the AC power) it would just even things out IMO

Yep, wouldn't that be cool???!!! Chima gets hoh, puts up Jeff and Jordan, then Jeff removes himself and Jordan from the block and puts up Jesse and Natalie.

I wonder if he can replace noms before or after the pov is played.

imo, It must be after otherwise Y would the POV holder be involved...its like the same as regular hOH and POV are safe...NO ONE ELSE IS!

cheating up again...well jesse got a second chance, thats not cheating?? heck they handed him the first hoh win, and he did nothing...now hes whining like a beyatch and I think that if there was no AC, the game would be for crap...ppl would lose interest overall.. I do not think AC is cheating, I think it helps push the game play into action

I've almost gone over to the other side (lol)..........from reading other posts, I'm thinking letting Ronnie get voted out (now that they know for sure they have the votes) this week and THEN using it NEXT week on Jessie & Nat would be better............the only problem is what if they get HOH/POV next week?

the odds of nat and/or jessie getting both the hoh and pov are slim...i'd wait. send ratboy packing this week and one of the other two next. good riddance!

just don't win hoh the following week as far is jeff is concerned..he can tell jordon to throw it also,without telling her he has the coup...

Definately save the coup for the following week if you can get ronnie out this week.Also by saving it he can compete for HOH the following week..

As an added bonus if one of the jessie crew get HOH he can let them go on their POWER trip for a week..then shove it UP their A** right before eviction! :animated_rotfl:

Archived