• Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Ronnie
    • Russell
    • Jessie

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree King. I know a lot of us hated the nerd herd but not this much!

I would love for Jeff to use the Coup and take down both nominees and replace with Jesse & Natalie. But then again I want him to have it next week to keep him and Jordan safe.

Since my joining of Morty's in 2005 (BB6).. And i lurked through BB5.. I have never seen the Boards so one sided to a group of HG's... Never have i seen 93% of the boards agree in a poll...

jessie could polarize(sp) a quilting circle! just sayin!

I agree King. I know a lot of us hated the nerd herd but not this much!

I would love for Jeff to use the Coup and take down both nominees and replace with Jesse & Natalie. But then again I want him to have it next week to keep him and Jordan safe.

but alot of people liked them too.. this year, nobody (except maybe their familes) like the NBK.

My hope is that ronnie goes this week...Next week both Jordan and Jeff are nominated...Jeff wins pov and uses his COUP DE'ETAT to put up jessie and nat the sewer rat...

Same here.. I want Ronnie to go this week and I don't want Jeff or Jordan to win HOH next week that way they use the COUP DE'ETAT and then still can play for HOH the next week.

I don't want Jeff or Jordan to win HOH next week that way they use the COUP DE'ETAT and then still can play for HOH the next week.

Ohhhh, I didn't think about that. YES...that's what I want to happen!

Question:

Let's say Jeff wins coup de'tat and uses it. Does that mean he's effectively acting as HOH and doesn't get to vote? And does that mean the overthrown HOH does get to vote?

Also, would Jeff be allowed to compete in that week's HOH? What about the overthrown HOH?

I wonder if they'll clarify this before it is used.

My hope is that ronnie goes this week...Next week both Jordan and Jeff are nominated...Jeff wins pov and uses his COUP DE'ETAT to put up jessie and nat the sewer rat...

Yeah.. I hope its somebody like Chima who wins and nominates them, then they get nominated.. but the coup them and Jessie and natalie go up..

Question:

Let's say Jeff wins coup de'tat and uses it. Does that mean he's effectively acting as HOH and doesn't get to vote? And does that mean the overthrown HOH does get to vote?

Also, would Jeff be allowed to compete in that week's HOH? What about the overthrown HOH?

I wonder if they'll clarify this before it is used.

If Jeff does use the coup de'etat, he is still a regular HG and DOES VOTE..

HOH Stilll WONT be able to vote..

Yes, he would be able to be the next HOH, and the current HOH WONT get to act in the next week...

- those were the rules from S7, they just never actually used it...

I read on the CBS forums that Ronnie's friends are using computer programs to vote for him nonstop.

Didn't someone say that they saw the percentages on the votes and Jeff was way ahead? I don''t know how they'd be able to do it though.

I read on the CBS forums that Ronnie's friends are using computer programs to vote for him nonstop. I wouldn't be surprised if he wins.

In BB AS to vote for people into the house they allowed all the votes from people, no limit...

this time there is a 10 person limit.. so once your computer hits 10 votes, it wont accept any more votes from your computer's IP address... so unless they have 1000s of computers each, i dont think we have to worry about it...

In BB AS to vote for people into the house they allowed all the votes from people, no limit...

this time there is a 10 person limit.. so once your computer hits 10 votes, it wont accept any more votes from your computer's IP address... so unless they have 1000s of computers each, i dont think we have to worry about it...

I believe that is only with cell phones and texting.

so how are you related? Just kidding

But what about him do you like?

His weaslyness, his spinelessness, or that goofy look he always has on his face.. or maybe his arragance that he thinks he is controlling the house, or how about the fact that 85% of the time he talks in a wisper, when nobody is even close around?

I believe that is only with cell phones and texting.

If that's true then I'm heading over to cbs and will vote Jeff till I reach the ignorant fair access policy threshold that hughesnet imposes...

If that's true then I'm heading over to cbs and will vote Jeff till I reach the ignorant fair access policy threshold that hughesnet imposes...

It is Cbs own fault...America shouldnt have a say in the game!!! This is there game not ours!!! O Well. There are stimpulations on texting but not on computers... It is free and you can vote numerous times...But it is not like your vote is going to count...BB is going to choose who they want because of ratings...

It is Cbs own fault...America shouldnt have a say in the game!!! This is there game not ours!!! O Well. There are stimpulations on texting but not on computers... It is free and you can vote numerous times...But it is not like your vote is going to count...BB is going to choose who they want because of ratings...

I like the america gets involved.. the ratings would go down fast.. and we wouldnt even be having this season.. if america didnt send their 1 dollar texts everytime, they wouldnt be able to keep the show going...

and I think they are fair with when america votes...

SURE, they may kinda help out some HGs, but they dont cheat that way...

Like when Jordan/Jeff is down as low as ever, they bring in the coup de'etat... BUT I dont think they cheat as in who america votes for.

Archived