• Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Ronnie
    • Russell
    • Jessie

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If CBS.com's poll is any indication Jeff will dominate the voting for the Coup as of right now here are the standings on their poll: :cheers:

Jeff - 1919

Jordan - 190

Ronnie - 47

Jessie - 40

Russell - 36

Lydia - 30

Michele - 19

Kevin - 18

Natalie - 13

Chima - 10

I want to see ( in order) Jeff or Jordan win it

Ratboy...er Ronnie and Pinhead...er Jessie should not get it and I like I said before, if either one of them should get it for some odd reason, I am done with BB because BB is rigged the show. There is no way either of these boys should win from what I have seen in the chat rooms and messages boards on here, jokers, hamsters, and cbs.

Want:

Jeff

Do not want:

anyone else :)

Anyone else notice that Jessie is smack in the middle of Jeff and Jordan in the pictures. Is that how they are on the wall or is a rather cruel way of AG trying to trick people into voting for Jessie. I mean at first he had 3 pictures up then the voting didn't count. Seems fishy to me.

I vote Jeff, cause I'm afraid Jordan got it, she'd want to pull names out of her hat again, Jeff included!

Oh goodness the hat drawing was bad enough but to add Jeff into the mix when he helps her so much was beyond stupid. The gal is a sweetie but that was a dumb move.

^ ^ exactly Omega

And hopefully Russ puts up one of his own...as a pawn? By then Jeff should realize they must get rid of Jess/Nat/Chima and put them up...with numbers they can worry about Ronnie later

If CBS.com's poll is any indication Jeff will dominate the voting for the Coup as of right now here are the standings on their poll: :cheers:

Jeff - 1919

Jordan - 190

Ronnie - 47

Jessie - 40

Russell - 36

Lydia - 30

Michele - 19

Kevin - 18

Natalie - 13

Chima - 10

we have no idea as to how the cell phone votes are going...with that in mind, all Jordan voters should vote for Jeff...you know Jordan is going to mention it to Jeff and lose the rights

Want: Jeff. And yeah...I want him to win the Coup too. LOL!

Don't want: Jessie, Natalie or Ronnie.

And who's the wise guy that voted for Ronnie in the want?

I vote Jeff, cause I'm afraid Jordan got it, she'd want to pull names out of her hat again, Jeff included!

Bless her heart. When you look up blonde southern girl in the dictionary, there's a picture of Jordan.

Archived