• Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Ronnie
    • Russell
    • Jessie

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I appreciate game play too, but I don't think Jeff and Jordan were actually playing the game at all. Sure, they're sweet and likable but not the sharpest tools in the Bb shed.

Jeff won POV and removed himself from the block when his butt was on the way out, he almost won HOH last week, and then again this week, how is he not playing the game at all?

I think something may be wrong with the voting site, no pictures or names listed, just the button to VOTE NOW

When you hit the VOTE NOW button it takes you to the page where you choose the HG.

When you hit the VOTE NOW button it takes you to the page where you choose the HG.

When I hit the VOTE NOW button, it says Thank You For your vote

no place to choose a house guest. The there are people on the CBD forums posting the same problem

When I hit the VOTE NOW button, it says Thank You For your vote

no place to choose a house guest. The there are people on the CBD forums posting the same problem

Oops, sorry CAVEgirl. I just voted 30 minutes ago and did not have that problem. Leave it to CBS to totally screw this up. First the issue with the pics last night and now this!

on the CBS site it says the votes cast on 07/30 willl not count due to "technical difficulty"...however, Jeff is at 81% of the votes...so go back and vote again...buh bye gnatalie

Did it really say that Jeff had 81% of the votes?

Personally, i think america needs to stay out of the game... it is cheating... let them play their game!

But this is a way to let them know how America feels.

America has always been a part of BB and mixing it up in the house. Expect the unexpected. If you are foolish enough to play the game where America hates you, then you deserve what you get. America makes or breaks BB. We don't watch, there is no show.

But this is a way to let them know how America feels.

America can do that with luxury comps. It is cheating...I have always said that from day one...I did not like AC..this is the only game where America intervenes...It doesnt matter if you like the players are not. They worked hard this is their game not ours...Like them or not America needs to stay out of it... With RealWorld/RoadRules Challenges! I didnt like the two people that won but it was fair...To win the players have to outwit and outlast. Not outwit unless America does not like what you are doing then they have the right to pull you out! It is just wrong that is my opinion. Always have...I did not like BB8 and believe and never accepted it as a real season because of AC.

To be honest it is all about ratings. They were going to lose a lot of viewers if Jeff and Jordon left and it was a house full of tards. I think many people would not want to watch anymore.

Now with this new twist there are a lot of viewers happy to keep watching.

Life and Big Brother is not always fair

To be honest it is all about ratings. They were going to lose a lot of viewers if Jeff and Jordon left and it was a house full of tards. I think many people would not want to watch anymore.

Now with this new twist there are a lot of viewers happy to keep watching.

Life and Big Brother is not always fair

I agree with you. I also believe that the handlers in the DR are giving HG info. Sometimes the HG let is slip and then they go to fish...

America can do that with luxury comps. It is cheating...I have always said that from day one...I did not like AC..this is the only game where America intervenes...It doesnt matter if you like the players are not. They worked hard this is their game not ours...Like them or not America needs to stay out of it... With RealWorld/RoadRules Challenges! I didnt like the two people that won but it was fair...To win the players have to outwit and outlast. Not outwit unless America does not like what you are doing then they have the right to pull you out! It is just wrong that is my opinion. Always have...I did not like BB8 and believe and never accepted it as a real season because of AC.

If you recall when BB first started, America got to choose the second nomination for HG eviction. The public was a little too involved in that aspect, but it was fun that we got to participate. When they stopped the public participation, the show was not nearly as interesting. I am glad they have started involving America in the last few seasons because it goes back to the way it was initially developed, but it doesn't go too far in determining the HOH's power.

If you recall when BB first started, America got to choose the second nomination for HG eviction. The public was a little too involved in that aspect, but it was fun that we got to participate. When they stopped the public participation, the show was not nearly as interesting. I am glad they have started involving America in the last few seasons because it goes back to the way it was initially developed, but it doesn't go too far in determining the HOH's power.

Yep, I can remember phoning in votes on my house phone, being charged 99 cents per vote. I had the internet then but never even thought to check out BB on it.

True America has always been a part of Big Brother. It is just the way the game has always been played. I say if you don't like it don't watch it.

True America has always been a part of Big Brother. It is just the way the game has always been played. I say if you don't like it don't watch it.

Maybe you should feed that same line to all the people who were going to refuse watching the rest of the season if J/J were kicked off, it would have saved Grodner from rigging the game.

Maybe you should feed that same line to all the people who were going to refuse watching the rest of the season if J/J were kicked off, it would have saved Grodner from rigging the game.

IMHO grodner RIGGED the game HEAVILY from the very BEGINNING!!!

Exactly that is what I said. I would probably quit watching if it was just all those dysfunctional people left in the house.

Grodner rigged the game as soon as she put Jessie back in the house, on a physically superior team.

Archived