• Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Ronnie
    • Russell
    • Jessie

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will be the FIRST time I've ever done multiple voting for anyone on any show.

Don't want to leave it to chance with those crazy voting sites.

Voting Jeff because he'll protect Jordon til the end

All votes for Jeff PLUS voting under all 7 of my aol screen names!! Don't waste votes on Jordan please...she is not bright or strong enough to do what needs to be done and Jeff will protect her anyway.

BTW.....anyone got the scoop on J & J cooling shomance?

Please people don't let Ronnie get it! Did ya'll hear him give his wife instructions to get a voting thing going - he was very confident he was going to win it! (wonder if wife is using auto program) just my opinion!

Also it does NOT say a limit for internet votes! only text!

Keep voting for Jeff!

Lets give the cry babies something else to cry about! jessie and Nat are still complaining at 6am BBT... Whine whine whine! Be a man Jessie!

Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff

I would give all my votes to Jeff but I don't think he had the balls to stir things up. Jordan has more of a reason to do it since she's been on the block so many times already. I think she'd stir things up more and use the power. Also because she's been on the block AND has lost all her clique mates I think she deserves the power. But my second choice would be Jeff since he's on her side so I won't be upset if he does get it, I just think she deserves it more!

I would give all my votes to Jeff but I don't think he had the balls to stir things up. Jordan has more of a reason to do it since she's been on the block so many times already. I think she'd stir things up more and use the power. Also because she's been on the block AND has lost all her clique mates I think she deserves the power. But my second choice would be Jeff since he's on her side so I won't be upset if he does get it, I just think she deserves it more!

She might deserve it more, but from what I remember you cant tell anyone about having the coup before its used. Jordan has the biggest mouth in the house, so throwing your vote towards her is pretty much a waste.

She might deserve it more, but from what I remember you cant tell anyone about having the coup before its used. Jordan has the biggest mouth in the house, so throwing your vote towards her is pretty much a waste.

I know, I rethought my choice (I haven't actually voted yet, I came here to read up about last night first lol) After I read about what she did with the 'have nots' thing I wouldn't trust her with the power so I'll be voting for Jeff, he'll have her back anyways.

bb could have had 9 faces jessie and one jeff

i would still say jeff was the one who was going to get it the mystery power

this isnt like alex coming back in the house and bb pulling a fast one

cj at the time was more popular then alex

jeff for better or worse / dumber is the most popular hg this season by a mile

so even with website malfunction i dont think bb would even dare give it to someone other then jeff

even if due to technicality they got more votes

this prize had jeff name written all over it

bb could have had 9 faces jessie and one jeff

i would still say jeff was the one who was going to get it the mystery power

this isnt like alex coming back in the house and bb pulling a fast one

cj at the time was more popular then alex

jeff for better or worse / dumber is the most popular hg this season by a mile

so even with website malfunction i dont think bb would even dare give it to someone other then jeff

even if due to technicality they got more votes

this prize had jeff name written all over it

I should hope so! If it weren't for him and Jordan, people would not even tune into the show.

Archived