*Ronnie*

CeCiMom

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The self-absorbed, maniacal, self centered, narcissistic, ego-centric, selfish, lying, twisted, sociopathic, dishonest, deceitful, fraudulent, disgusting, repulsive, sickening, filthy, ghastly, bellybutton suctioning, bullying, farting, love-busting, horrid, nauseating, revolting, bottom feeding, corrupt, insincere, two-faced, bullying, ratfaced, dorkapotamus is GONE!!!!!!!

Monk

Is he really a teacher??? I'm not convinced he is. If he is, he is so fired.

i dont know but he say he is

so i take his word for it

i think substitute teacher

but he is fired

the bullying tactic may have cost him his job

especially a female

that wont sit well with parents

He isn't a teacher... He has just finished college, and hasn't even started looking for a job...

glad the first post I got to read in this thread was UVP ... thanks buddy :animated_bouncy:

lol

i think that fat lady singing is the only post most here will agree with me about

its a fact games over :animated_rotfl:

Tonight's verbal tirade on Michelle by Ronnie was totally uncalled for and marked a low point in BB history.

What a classless act from a sorry loser.

If he ever returns to another Big Brother House, I'll be sure and watch something else.

The self-absorbed, maniacal, self centered, narcissistic, ego-centric, selfish, lying, twisted, sociopathic, dishonest, deceitful, fraudulent, disgusting, repulsive, sickening, filthy, ghastly, bellybutton suctioning, bullying, farting, love-busting, horrid, nauseating, revolting, bottom feeding, corrupt, insincere, two-faced, bullying, ratfaced, dorkapotamus is GONE!!!!!!!

Monk

That pretty much says it all! :animated_rotfl:

Monk

Monk don't hold back...tell us how you REALLY feel about RAT BOY!!! :animated_rotfl:

dorkapotamus gets me everytime I read it..to damn funny!! I just KNOW if I looked it up in the dictionary there would a pic of PERMA FROWN!

Tonight's verbal tirade on Michelle by Ronnie was totally uncalled for and marked a low point in BB history.

What a classless act from a sorry loser.

If he ever returns to another Big Brother House, I'll be sure and watch something else.

I have to say I called it right :animated_rotfl: Just like a man knows a girl will look most sexy in red , I knew the pussy Ronnie would cry like a little baby tonite :animated_rotfl:

Wow and Jordan proved me right on the red :animated_bouncy:

Monk

:party_smilie:

I love how Ronnie was saying "It's just a game, it's just a game" as he was sobbing like a 4 year old girl. All in all, I think his Narcissistic Personality Disorder just adds one more diagnosis to the crazy house this season. Are we sure the theme was High School and not Rubber Room?

I told someone today that if America voted for Ronnie to have the wizard power I was done watching for the season. Now I won't have to worry about free time with all my Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays still booked!

Now to decide if I hate Jessie, Natalie, or Chima the most of who is left. That's a tough one!

Ronnie topped my list. nat second, chima third and jessie fourth.

Drama week with drama queen biatch chima as hoh. lol

He isn't a teacher... He has just finished college, and hasn't even started looking for a job...

He just finished college at 29 yrs old? Wow. Being a gamer takes up a LOT of time, I guess.

What makes that even more funny is that Michelle has a phd at 27 yrs old. :D

He just finished college at 29 yrs old? Wow. Being a gamer takes up a LOT of time, I guess.

What makes that even more funny is that Michelle has a phd at 27 yrs old. :D

Actually he is only a senior see this link :animated_rotfl:

''Ohio University senior and education major Ronnie Talbott, 30, is one of 12 "house guests" on the show, which starts tonight on CBS.

Talbott, a Belpre resident who transferred to Ohio University from Marshall University in West Virginia, plans to be a high school teacher after he graduates this year. His wife, Michelle Dye Talbott, is a teacher at Parkersburg South High School. ''

http://author.admsrv.ohio.edu/outlook/08-09/July/737.cfm

Can we just get this over with and call a "Scene" to his thread?

:lol2:

When he put his hand up and yelled "and, scene!" to Michele talking to him as he was stepping out the door...omg...I swear my neighbors heard me groan!

Who does that?! (ya gotta say it in your best Sheila voice...:giggle:)

Sorry Ronnie (actually I'm not sorry)...your scene is D-U-N!

:nerd:

Actually he is only a senior see this link :animated_rotfl:

''Ohio University senior and education major Ronnie Talbott, 30, is one of 12 "house guests" on the show, which starts tonight on CBS.

Talbott, a Belpre resident who transferred to Ohio University from Marshall University in West Virginia, plans to be a high school teacher after he graduates this year. His wife, Michelle Dye Talbott, is a teacher at Parkersburg South High School. ''

http://author.admsrv.ohio.edu/outlook/08-09/July/737.cfm

OMG!! He seriously needs to set aside gaming and start living.

Thx for posting this. I know where Belpre is. I live about 15 minutes from Marshall University. eeeeeeeeew. I hate to think he's anywhere near my vicinity. Move, Ronnie, move!

Archived