*Ronnie*

CeCiMom

He left a list of sites for his wife to check to see how he was being received, and if he left the top sites, or he even goes to them now, he'll find Morty's, cause it's one of the top 5... In fact I think it's 2 only behind Jokers...

Bite your tongue. Morty's is #1

:P

LOL

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bite your tongue. Morty's is #1

:P

LOL

I agree... I always say those other's don't know what they are doing... PPFFTT Jokers... I can't even get around on thier site LOL... JK... Well, about everything, but that I do agree Morty's is the best site on the web for BB and all other TV related things...

I agree... I always say those other's don't know what they are doing... PPFFTT Jokers... I can't even get around on thier site LOL... JK... Well, about everything, but that I do agree Morty's is the best site on the web for BB and all other TV related things...

I agree.

Jokers confuses me.

The only thing I like is their live feed update scroll when there's current drama happening.

The CBS BB site is impossible for me to even open most of the time.

Lags all to hell and the vids won't play in Canada.

Morty's is just perfect in every way.

A few years back a guy was telling my husband he got himself a Mazda Miata because it was a "chick magnet". My husband's response to him was "Dude it's a CHICK CAR - big difference".

To Ronnie I would say you are not "America's BB Villian" you are just a big ole LOSER - big difference!!!

Michelle burst his huge ego. He was so convinced he was going to be the best BB player in history and when Michelle got the best of him by outplaying him, he lost it.

Many times people hate in others what they hate in themselves. They probably had more in common than either would admit but when it comes right down to it his way of handling his reality was to blame EVERYTHING on Michelle (like he didn't do anything wrong in that house, lol).

I really believe this post nailed it for Ronnie's hate for Michelle.

I'm so glad that douchebag was voted out. I couldn't understand why he was mad at Michele either. Oh yeah, b/c she beat him at his own game, lol.

I'm sure everyone knows this already but Ronnie is not a teacher. Said so in one of his interviews today.

I'm sure everyone knows this already but Ronnie is not a teacher. Said so in one of his interviews today.

LOL Joy, stop bumping this to the top, hehe... Let's archive this already... (And, yes I know, I am now guilty, lol)

LOL Joy, stop bumping this to the top, hehe... Let's archive this already... (And, yes I know, I am now guilty, lol)

LMAO Reaper - love you.

i heard he gave a bb chat today

Ronnie I think fancied himself a Will 2.0 and he was NOT. Here are some lessons for the "teacher" since I know he'll be reading what people think about him.

Will's Hate you All Veto Speech in All Stars

Chill Town phone calls

Season 2 final speech (a little weird, but a good double talking example)

Note: Not condoning a 100 percent of CHill Town's action... But they (will especially) can't be denied. They know how to communicate!

Ronnie I think fancied himself a Will 2.0 and he was NOT. Here are some lessons for the "teacher" since I know he'll be reading what people think about him.

Will's Hate you All Veto Speech in All Stars

Chill Town phone calls

Season 2 final speech (a little weird, but a good double talking example)

Note: Not condoning a 100 percent of CHill Town's action... But they (will especially) can't be denied. They know how to communicate!

I would like to thank for posting the videos. I did not watch season 2. Will looked better in season 2 but I enjoyed him in All Stars. Ronnie is no Will!

I wish we could be there when Ronnie realizes he was no loved as much as he thought.

will was only hg that could get away with being somewhat cocky and not piss the hg off

Unlike apparently the rest of the world, I was not and am not a Dr. Will - Chilltown fan. I thought he was full of himself and what made it worse is that he had reason to be and won the whole shebang. I absolutely recognize that he is a master of manipulation but I don't like him. Mike Boogie gave me the creeps. Every bar has a Mike Boogie waiting to pounce.

For Ronnie to compare himself to Dr. Will is patently absurd. Ronnie is a sad wacked-out nerd.

That was the most unprofessional interview I've ever read. He deserved to get blackballed. Ronnie was an ass in the game but there was no reason for being hostile towards him in an interview.

I guess I would be unprofessional then, as these are pretty much the same questions I would have asked if I had been interviewing Ronnie!

Why is it unprofessional to ask tough questions ,rather that SOFTBALL questions,or hint around at what you really want to ask, or know, just curious?

My take was the only reason the CBS publists was upset was because of one question...

" So why were you guys all playing a game just to help Jessie? It's all what it appears here that you guys all did his bidding & at his beck & call & do what he wants, put out who he wants. I am not understanding why you guys would, somebody who has already had their shot, shouldn't even be there, he already had his chance to win & lost. So why were you guys al protecting him & trying to make sure he gets to the end?"

As this question is as much about ronnie ,as it is calling out the PRODUCERS, and their casting of the show, into question!

He was very confrontational in the way he was asking questions.

You think you were so smart but were outplayed by most of the them & didn't even make the jury. What do you think were your biggest mistakes?

There was no need for the first part of that question other than to be a jerk.

Check out this interview ronnie did with media fiend

http://www.mediafiends.com/index.php?optio...2&Itemid=38

pretty damn funny,nailed him to the WALL!!!

That interview was AWESOME! :animated_bouncy:

I'm glad someone finally had the balls to ask what the fans have wanted to know.

It was sickening me to hear all the other interviews before this with the 'nice' questions everyone else has been asking while tip-toeing around the fact that Ronnie was pure scum.

It is interesting to see that you can actually be black-balled for not doing things their way.

Archived