*Ronnie*

CeCiMom

I am starting to get paranoid that Ronnie won the coup d'etat (and probably not legitimately).

Why would he act up last night and anger the hg's if he was still trying to get an extra vote? That kind of confidence makes me suspicious.

If Ronnie wins the coup, he'll obviously nominate Jeff & Jordan (Mich won POV and is immune). Jeff will be evicted. If that is the case I am DONE with this season.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am starting to get paranoid that Ronnie won the coup d'etat (and probably not legitimately).

Why would he act up last night and anger the hg's if he was still trying to get an extra vote? That kind of confidence makes me suspicious.

If Ronnie wins the coup, he'll obviously nominate Jeff & Jordan (Mich won POV and is immune). Jeff will be evicted. If that is the case I am DONE with this season.

Oh boy! If that happens, I would likely be done with BB for the season. No way could I handle that and keep watching......All the fun would be gone and the misery wouldn't.

Ronnie knows he's going home and that he's got nothing to lose by acting like the ratboy fool that he is. He knows that Michelle won't vote to keep him in the house no matter what he does so, this is just his stupid way of paying her back.

Ronnie did NOT win the coup, Jeff DID!

I agree I'm done also, but do you think CBS really gives a Rat's ass about us. They only care about one rat!!

I am so happy Bonnie is being evicted before Jury House. Nothing is worse than seeing someone you hate greet one of your fallen heroes with malice and glee at the Jury House door.

I can't wait until tonight! Saying goodbye to his belly-button-crud-smelling-smarmy-acting-self will be quite the pleasure! That, combined with hopefully seeing Jeff humbly accept his wizard powers will make my evening. Yay! :)

Absolutely, absolutely, absolutely. I did not think of that. Oh what sweet justice if Bonnie doesn't even make it to the jury.

Ronnie's just an rathole that's why he acted up. He know's it was his last nite to annoy the poop out of everyone.

Oh Marty, thanks for the picture, gack. And I'm remembering Bonnie talking about his belly button lint last nite. Oh paleeeeeeeeeeeeeese. I really am getting sick.

Marty!! That is just wrong on so many levels. I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Why would he act up last night and anger the hg's if he was still trying to get an extra vote? That kind of confidence makes me suspicious

Natalie came up with the idea to act really happy today after creating havoc last night so the others would think he was the Wizard. Then maybe they would reconsider their vote so that he wouldn't be mad at them when he pulled himself off and stayed.

Messed up I know but it's natalie.

this year exit speech are more lengthier than most season and more personal then on a game level

so knowing that his should be up there

These people act like it is their own death if Ronnie goes home. They will fight for him to stay up to the last second.

Give it up. Ratboy is going home.

* hey remember last night Ronnie admitted he liked to put his finger in his belly button. He said it is just a habit he has and he likes to do it.

PUKE!

I've been wondering along these same lines this week. Would our opinions of Lydia, Natalie, and Ronnie be any different if Jessie hadn't gone back into the house? If he wasn't there then they wouldn't have aligned with him and their game play might have been totally different! Right now, I kind of feel like they ruined their chances for being liked by America because of their drooling over Jessie. Just food for thought.

Nah, they would have just proved their stupidity in other ways, I'm sure.

edel5.jpg

I love his bad sportsmanship, it just made him look more like one of the B biggest a-holes. I was hoping he would cry. Best part, no SH for him so he's really gone.

So true. So true. At least we won't have to sit and watch that jerka## pontificate at the final show. He has to go back to the real world and I feel certain he is in for a big surprise with public opinion.

Archived