*Ronnie*

CeCiMom

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow... Ronnie makes Casey look gracious in defeat... Kevin's message was rather nasty but after Ronnie's little tirade he sure deserves it. Didn't like Ronnie, but then to call Michelle the worst person he knows because she is looking out for her own interests in a GAME for $500k? On top of being nasty, a rat, liar, and oblivious to reality, Ronnie is also being ridiculously hypocritical. That was a hell of a tirade for someone that didn't deserve it. Definately slipped into the zone where I hope Ronnie does realize what the perception and opinion of him is after the show.

I fling a bag of poo at you sir, good day

I fling a bag of poo at you sir, good day

Love that , what you just said, hilarious, I fling one too!!!!!!

He was really bad at this game.

I'm sick of the Dr Will wannabes.

Last season we had Brian and this season we had Ronnie.

Everyone is on to the Dr Will game. YOu need charisma to pull out off. Ronnie doesn't have that and that's why he's out of the house right now. Everyone knew his game and what he was up to.

Can someone please tell me what the hell Michelle ever did to Rat-turd-boy?

Because Michelle was the one final vote needed to get him out of the house and to boot she did ALL of America a BIG favor. I think she should get some kind of an award for that. I am thrilled he is GONE!

I was shocked though that the audience clapped so much for him. He's going to take that the wrong way and think he's a hero or something.

Maybe they were happy to see him go?

That's what I was thinking . Or maybe they were forced to clap by the producers and they said ok but if we are forced to we will do it because were glad he's gone. (or the producers said clap IF your glad he is gone) I can only imagine how Bonnie took it though. He probably now things he's some kind of Super Hero and will be known as being even better than Will.

He was really bad at this game.

I'm sick of the Dr Will wannabes.

Last season we had Brian and this season we had Ronnie.

Everyone is on to the Dr Will game. YOu need charisma to pull out off. Ronnie doesn't have that and that's why he's out of the house right now. Everyone knew his game and what he was up to.

there is only one Dr Will and only 1 CHiLLToWN... ronnie = poser = guy you dont love to hate, you just hate

Ok....I am totally new to this and I think you want me to link to where I got it??? I was on www.votefortheworst.com. Do you need more info than that?

Sorry for being such a newb.

*ducks head in shame*

Its no big deal and I just wanted to see it on the site since it was so wrong and very funny :animated_rotfl:

I think Dr. Will was the best player up till season 8 but Dan from BB10 is now the king. He played Dr. Will's game for the new era. I just hope Big Brother stops casting these wanabees . Ronnie went to the same casting call as me and it's disgusting

Archived