*Ronnie*

CeCiMom

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ronnie is one of those ridiculous human beings that never get a clue. This was clearly evident when he went off on Michele the way he did purely out of disappointment that she didn't do what he wanted. A fitting ending, indeed, to an ignoble stay on BB for someone who claims to be an expert on the game. Let's hope Jessie will be fast on his heels. Jessie is another clueless individual.

The joy of Ronnie leaving when he left is that he won't be allowed any camera-time in the SH.

After watching Ronnie this morning on the Early Show, I don't find him a very sympathetic charater, or a very likeable one, at that. He certainly thinks of himself as a smart fellow. Calling Michelle a "Bad Person" for her deception's, is over the top, considering how decieving he was in the house, as well. I noticed that he qualified the "bad person" comment, by adding "in the house", to it, but his justification's don't make too much sense..

Ronnie aka Mr. Big Brother aka Mr. Photographic Memory could not even make it to the jury house. Funny the only person he could pick on was Michelle, what a loser.

One of the reasons I don't like Chima is because of the company she keeps. Says a lot.

I loved when Jordan was sitting in the elimination seat and looked at ronnie and said, "What are you looking at?" Ronnie was afraid of her. lol

Ronnie asked chima if he could use some clear nail polish the other night to paint his nails and he couldn't open the bottle. rofl Also saw him have to use a rubber gripper to open a 2 litre of coke. What a weakling!

I'm so glad he's out. It was funny to me that when he was talking to julie, he said he did those things ,but he had a true alliance in the house and she was only playing for herself. Like it's so wrong for a person not to be aligned with anyone. It's not like they can split the prize up at the end.. only one person wins. He's a whiney, bitter little man.

I'm so glad that I won't have to see his ugly muppet face in the house again. And I have one last wish for him. I hope that if there is a BB All Stars2, he isn't even called as a possibility.

This is so uncalled for. I protest on behalf of sweet, innocent muppets everywhere!

Yeah, I just don't get his hatred for Michelle. If it was because she wasn't "loyal" (to him) and only playing for herself, how many times in the DR did we hear Ratboy say "ultimately I'm going to do what's best for Ronnie..." blah, blah, blah. Plus, all the platitudes about it "being a game" yet he couldn't give Michelle props for playing better than he did. Ugh...GOOD RIDDANCE.

This is so uncalled for. I protest on behalf of sweet, innocent muppets everywhere!

Beaker will have to sue Ronnie for using his trademark mouth and making him look bad. Beaker is much smarter and more articulate than Ronnie.

Yeah, I just don't get his hatred for Michelle. If it was because she wasn't "loyal" (to him) and only playing for herself, how many times in the DR did we hear Ratboy say "ultimately I'm going to do what's best for Ronnie..." blah, blah, blah. Plus, all the platitudes about it "being a game" yet he couldn't give Michelle props for playing better than he did. Ugh...GOOD RIDDANCE.

Michelle burst his huge ego. He was so convinced he was going to be the best BB player in history and when Michelle got the best of him by outplaying him, he lost it.

Many times people hate in others what they hate in themselves. They probably had more in common than either would admit but when it comes right down to it his way of handling his reality was to blame EVERYTHING on Michelle (like he didn't do anything wrong in that house, lol).

Either he will stay far, far away from anything to do with BB or be drawn to SOME site. I wonder which?

He left a list of sites for his wife to check to see how he was being received, and if he left the top sites, or he even goes to them now, he'll find Morty's, cause it's one of the top 5... In fact I think it's 2 only behind Jokers...

Ugh, I hate how he finds so much pleasure in being called a Villian (like he was on par with Will or ED). Ronnie, you ain't nothing like those two!

because they won and you're a loser.

I don't look at him as being a villain either...just as a petty lying idiot....and yes...a LOSER!

:P

Archived