*Ronnie*

CeCiMom

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:balloon3::balloon::balloon2: Ronnie is pathetic! Ronnie is a hypocrite! Ronnie is a loser! :balloon2: :balloon: :balloon3:

He has to be one of the worst BB players ever...and undoubtedly the poorest sport to ever have played the game.

I'm soooo glad he's gone...

:balloon3::balloon::balloon2: Ronnie is pathetic! Ronnie is a hypocrite! Ronnie is a loser! :balloon2: :balloon: :balloon3:

He has to be one of the worst BB players ever...and undoubtedly the poorest sport to ever have played the game.

I'm soooo glad he's gone...

agree he stabbed Michele and talked bad about her from day one. He had the nerve to be mad that she choice not to be in an alliance with him. Asshole

What WAS he thinking ?

He screwed his exit speech up royally.

Loved the show clip of him yapping while poor jeff and jordon were trying to cuddle, etc.

what a dense 'wack job' :wacko:

I hope he comes on here, see's how much he's hated, and CRIES!

he's a BB fan...and a computer geek. He'll definitely be scoping out all the sites to see what his "fans" (:rolleyes:) have to say about him. :giggle:

He lies to her, he intimidates her, he calls her stupid, yet she's the worst person he's ever met?

Wow.

This guy is in a rude awakening once he enters the real world.

Ronnie you TRASHED Michelle from day one and through her under the bus. He is one jerk that I am so glad is out of the house.

This is why he & Jesse make a great team............they use someone and then as soon as that person refuses to be used, they abuse them.

Yeah what they said...

RAT BOY

I loved at the veto comp when Russ asked Ronnie if he counted himself when he guessed how many rats were in the cage! :animated_rotfl:

What a sorry excuse for a human. Poor sport, crappy player, and just not a nice person at all. Yup, that's Ronnie the Rat. I hope his little rat buddy gNat and his muscle bound hero Jessie follow him out the door the next two weeks.

I just wonder if he will have the nerve to let us know it's him, if he posts that is...

Ratboy won't have time to read these feeds. He'll be too busy with all the interviews, commercial offers, speaking engagements, and screen tests. HAH!! Dead man walking :running: He has no idea how really hated he is.

YAHOO !!! this useless turd is out the house !!!

IF he ever does make BB all stars 2 he would be evicted early no doubt

and he was shooting to leave the house with class and dignity was a EPIC FAIL

GO!!! Jeff, Jordan, Michelle, Lydia, and Kevin

the others aren't even worth mentioning !

I love how Ronnie was saying "It's just a game, it's just a game" as he was sobbing like a 4 year old girl. All in all, I think his Narcissistic Personality Disorder just adds one more diagnosis to the crazy house this season. Are we sure the theme was High School and not Rubber Room?

I told someone today that if America voted for Ronnie to have the wizard power I was done watching for the season. Now I won't have to worry about free time with all my Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays still booked!

Now to decide if I hate Jessie, Natalie, or Chima the most of who is left. That's a tough one!

the bullying tactic may have cost him his job

especially a female

that wont sit well with parents

the bullying tactic may have cost him his job

especially a female

that wont sit well with parents

Is he really a teacher??? I'm not convinced he is. If he is, he is so fired.

Archived