*Ronnie*

CeCiMom

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The skinny is BB producers want Ronnie to stay, (read live feed updates). Jessie told Ronnie to work the others because, Jessie thinks so, and then FOTH. Hmmmm, the plot thickens.

Ronnie for the Coup Go Ronnie I voted for you 200 times. I know you are not popular with the cougars and girls. But you are playing the game for real.

Yeah, playing the game just like Dr.Will ,or better actually,if you don't beleive that, just ask him(ronnie)!!! :animated_rotfl:

What Knife guy? Was this on an earlier season?

It was from season 2 if I recall correctly. Dr. Will's winning season.

He was on Chilltown side and after a night of drinking he and some girl were flirting in the kitchen as he grabbed a knife and held it up to her neck saying "How would you like it if I killed you right now?"

She giggled and didn't think much of it but he got removed from the game that night.

I didn't like the kid from the beginning and was glad to see him gone.

He was a dirtbag.

It was from season 2 if I recall correctly. Dr. Will's winning season.

He was on Chilltown side and after a night of drinking he and some girl were flirting in the kitchen as he grabbed a knife and held it up to her neck saying "How would you like it if I killed you right now?"

She giggled and didn't think much of it but he got removed from the game that night.

I didn't like the kid from the beginning and was glad to see him gone.

He was a dirtbag.

She also sued and CBS settled out of court with her on this issue... He held the knife and said what would you think if I slit your throat right now...

IMHO, everyone in there is playing the game, even if they are not "playing the game" according to our individual definitions.

Bonnie will most likely be voted out Thursday. Besides my general disgruntlement with his ratty behavior and smarmy personality, I don't think he deserves the power because he is about to LOSE the game. Yes, he is playing the game; he is playing it poorly.

Plus, he is DE-lusional. And I fear for the other houseguests. :)

He plays the pity card every chance he gets. "26 hours left in the Big Brother House." Boo hoo mo fo. Won't you be disappointed when you get on your computer at home. I bet you'll actually try to go into a BB website and tell even more lies.

Sorry dude. The gig's up.

Ronnie for the Coup Go Ronnie I voted for you 200 times. I know you are not popular with the cougars and girls. But you are playing the game for real.

Well I voted for Jeff at least 200 times so that knocks your vote out. bwahaha

Liar, Liar

Belly-button on fire!

Who the heck remembers the last time they swirled their finger in their button and wiped it on the wall? Freak!

He is so disgusting. I made a list of the worst sights on BB and Ronnie made the top five.

Archived