*Ronnie*

CeCiMom

I thought he said he would go out like a MAN???

ronnie is delusional,he thought going in he was going to be the greatest,most admired,smartest, BB game player ever to set foot in the house... putting all others this season and past seasons in a class below him!!

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I had not been on the fan website yet this year till tonight, so imagine my joy and complete faith in the fans that they Hate Ronnie as much as I do, and I have just been watching TV show only. He is so ridiculous and to think that he thinks we would love him. He is a whine liar!!!!

They should just say if you admit you have it you just lost it. CBS doesn't care though. Mike Boogie told others when he had it before it was used and CBS always just cut the live feeds to hide the fact the rule had been broken.

I thought Boogie never used it during the allowed time and afterwards they told him he'd already lost it for blabbing anyway. :animated_scratchchin:

I gotta say I was ticked off when Ronnie was the only HG shown on tonight's show begging the viewers for their votes so he can get the mystery power. The way CBS edits this show is ridiculous. They always try to steer the viewers in another direction when they know the people watching this show knows exactly what's going on inside that house.

Ronnie will most likely get the least amount of votes. However, if he ends up with it we can thank the producers of the show.

They better not stab us in the back. We know the majority of people on this board voted for Jeff and apparently that happened on other boards as well.

Ronnie doesn't deserve the power and needs to be walking out the door on Thursday. If we see any different, I'm really going to be pissed.

Ronnie knows that Jessie was hated during his season and that the viewers wanted him out from the first week. If he is such a great BB player, why would he think that telling the viewers he would use the power to keep the Jessie sheep safe would get him votes? Just crazy.

cbs will probably have to offer free gift certificates or something to get the audience to applaud. The applause signs will be flashing like crazy and some production guy will be just outside of camera range, applauding like mad while coaxing the audience, saying, "now, Now, NOW!"

I didn't know what to think last night while watching BBAD and all they were showing was Ronnie in the shower farting... GROSS SICK NASTY AND JUST PLAIN WRONG!!!

The other day Ronnie and Chima were having a convo in the bathroom. Ronnie was saying he was going to stare at Jordan all week. (Because she said to him why are you looking at me) Then he used the owrd stare again in a sentence and Chima said What? Oh, I thought you said sterile. Ronnie then says something like-My wife and I are already having trouble having kids, don't want to bring sterile into it. Yuck. Can't imagine this puke raising children. Or teaching other peoples children.

Thanks for the warning Yana - I'll just delete the entire episode immediatly when I get home! I don't even want to accidently stop on that while fast forwarding thru the boring stuff.

Sure thing... I mean I don't wanna see anyone doing that...

ETA: OK To anyone that want's to watch BBAD from last night, look for this and make sure you fast forward until Ronnie is out of the shower and don't stop until then... I mean hit the fastforward button several times for a tivo!!!

I am using Jedi's picture THANKS JEDI!!!

200983am02141feed3.jpg

Archived