*Ronnie*

CeCiMom

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dorkopotomous

Those commercials crack me up everytime.

I would actually like to see Jessie go before Bonnie only because Jessie had his season and shouldn't be there in the first place. I can't decide which one I dislike more but Jessie hasn't had to work for anything to this point and Bonnie has been playing right out of the gate.

When Ronnie was going on & on about how America "might vote for the person they think would use the power most strategically" (meaning himself) I was, like WTF? he believes that?.......it's becoming more & more clear to me what he has in common with Jesse.........they are BOTH delusional egomaniacs.

When Ronnie was going on & on about how America "might vote for the person they think would use the power most strategically" (meaning himself) I was, like WTF? he believes that?.......it's becoming more & more clear to me what he has in common with Jesse.........they are BOTH delusional egomaniacs.

Jessie knows America hates him from his experience last year. Ronnie is a BB newbie HG ...can't wait for him to get evicted and reads our thoughtful posts.

It really is funny. Usually we DO like people who are playing the game... but note to possible future contestants: "If you are mean to nice people who have done no harm to you, America won't like you. You can still play the game without lying/bad mouthing the nice HGs who aren't even coming after you. We'll like you more if you plot to take down the mean people... so it's probably best to NOT allign with them either".

ETA: I should put this in the advice thread maybe?

ED had a lot of fans. Ronnie has few if any.

If Ronnie was the brillilant player he thought he was he wouldn't play the game based on personal likes and dislikes. He is unable to be truly impartial.

Ronnie up there with Russell saying that Jeff, Jordon, Casey and Laura were always after him.

Russell is asking him if he is in with Lydia and Kevin not knowing that Casey over heard a long conversation with him.

Ronnie is just so full of crap.

Ronnie just told Russell that Jessie told him he wants Lydia or Kevin to go home.

(ummm Russell you should know not to put them up against Ronnie) :animated_scratchchin:

If you were sincere when you talked to Jeff then you now know not to use Lydia or Kevin as a pawn.

I hope that he is sincere to Jeff and thinks smart on who to put up against Ronnie...personally i'm hoping a Nat/Ronnie scenario and Jesse be replaced if one of those win the veto. Then its a good week!

ED had a lot of fans. Ronnie has few if any.

If Ronnie was the brillilant player he thought he was he wouldn't play the game based on personal likes and dislikes. He is unable to be truly impartial.

Maybe Ronnie should start berating and cursing out the other hgs, he'll get a fan club.

From what I remember with regards to the vibe around here, ED didn't have a large fan base until the end, and even then people disagreed with many of his actions. I don't know if this is fact or fiction though honestly. I have a hard time remembering what I did yesterday let alone each season. I just know how it was for myself and some of the people I chatted with.

While there were A LOT of things that ED did I disagreed with, the one thing that endeared him to me was his obvious love for his daughter. I don't know what happened before they came into the house but he really seemed repentant toward Danielle and as a parent and a daughter I identified with him.

There's just nothing about Ronnie I can even remotely sympathize with him about.

Maybe Ronnie should start berating and cursing out the other hgs, he'll get a fan club.

True. But ED was upfront. Not that I personally like yelling endlessly! At least you knew where you stood with ED. I would rather have an in-your-face enemy as opposed to a smooth talking backstabber. I was basing that on the fact that America's Choice, supposedly, voted to save him at opportune time.

Archived