*Ronnie*

CeCiMom

In the house, Ronnie is only aggressive with women and Kevin. He has backed down from Russell a number of times and has never tried to go against Jeff at all. Its kind of the same in WOW. He is probably one of the jerks who are think they are so good and talk down to everyone on the server. They can't do anything to him, he is safe behind his computer.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG - this guy is the highest order of delusional, whack-case nerd! It's creepy how he's holding court reliving every detail of BB past seasons & seriously believes he's this season's Dr. Will. I truly can't decide between hurling or LMAO as I watch this train wreck!! How can these people stand to share air w/ this total Goober?? He actually thinks he's cool & can't stop comparing himself to Will. I despise every fiber of this moron's being!

Susan.

I am up at 4:30 and Ronnie talking to Jeff and Jordon and giving all his predictions. He apologizes to them and says he hopes he gets to stay. He is still trying to get their vote to stay.

I swear to Gawd he if gets one of those two lovable dumb-dumbs to give him a "sympathy vote", they should go ahead and make him the winner.

Ronnie is just plain creepy. How Michele sat there with a straight face and listened to his threats is just amazing to me. But then, nothing anyone says to him fazes him. His world is far removed from any reality, much less a reality show. Ronnie was likely taunted a lot as a child and the barrier is firmly in place. 100% creep; that one.

my mom said something scary last night - she said "I bet it doesn't happen" referring to Ronnie being evicted this week. I gasped and said "don't ever utter that again"

He better go this week or I promise this time that I won't watch the rest of the season! (i've already said that a couple of times - when jessie came back in and when he won hoh the second time)

I love the fact that Bonnie thinks he has a shot at Jordan and Jeff switching their votes for him, it amuses me to no end. He's in the room telling Jessie he thinks he has a shot, while Jeff and Jordan say they don't trust a word he says. :giggle:

Classicironman ... are you saying they won't have an eviction this week if they have to let Lydia leave the show

because of the 'cutting' remarks, etc. ?

Can you remember what happened the week they had to let the 'KNIFE' guy go ?

Pleeeease say they still had the scheduled eviction :pray2:

(I agree that this gal needs help... I hope she gets some)

i hate it but you may as well get ready because i believe bb has a plan already to get lydia out because of her cutting comment.

Classicironman ... are you saying they won't have an eviction this week if they have to let Lydia leave the show

Can you remember what happened the week they had to let the 'KNIFE' guy go ?

What Knife guy? Was this on an earlier season?

She may have never told anyone such as DR etc... about her attempts. I don't know much about it as I have no interest in watching it.

I have this feeling that he will stay. Of course that means getting Kev or Michele to switch their votes. Jessie, Scrappy and Ronnie would need to really play some major games. Kev can't stand Ronnie and Michele seems to dislike him as well though she is often hard to read.

Can you remember what happened the week they had to let the 'KNIfE' guy go ?

where that is possible i dont think likely. ronnie has jesse,natalie and chima so only needs one more vote.michele, natalie and russ have all voted different to keep the house guessing so if the plan is so everyone is voting ronnie out with jesse natalie and chima really planning to vote to keep him . then just one sympathy vote would do the trick. i know this seems very open to variables but remember kevin was witness to her breakdown and may very well,with a litle persuasion from bb of course, vote her out for his own mental justification.

i have been trying to remember what happened in the knife situation but cant,sorry.

Thanks anyway ironman.... I was able to google and find it was Scott - and Krista was the one involved.

I did find out it was BB4 in 2003 .... oh well... CBS makes up the rules as they go along anyway :rolleyes:

The knife situation - what's his face was play threatening with what's her face in the kitchen about knifing her. Obviously BB didn't take to kindly to it (neither did I) and poof, he was gone. Don't the casting and producers research these people?! Good lord, a bunch of them, from all seasons, are certifiable crazies.

The knife situation - what's his face was play threatening with what's her face in the kitchen about knifing her. Obviously BB didn't take to kindly to it (neither did I) and poof, he was gone. Don't the casting and producers research these people?! Good lord, a bunch of them, from all seasons, are certifiable crazies.

I think you have to be a little crazy to be on the show. Most of us normal people just couldn't take 2 months off work to go onto a reality show!

I might have done the show when I was younger and stupid but it is much more fun to watch others make fools of themselves than myself pay the consequences. I suspect that Ronnie is the same out of the house as in the house. He isn't anyone I would know.

I can't wait for Ronnie to be banished to the BB archives forum...

:skellington:

Archived