*Ronnie*

CeCiMom

You know what it could be?

It could only be some twist that would absolutely give Bonnie some future hope of getting back in the house! Honestly!

DE-luded, belly-button parker.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After reading the LFU it sounds like Bonnie and Gnat were really showing their stupidity last night. Those morons never stopped to consider they aren't allowed to tell other HG if they have the power, otherwise they lose it!

Jessie is certainly willing to put other hamsters at risk while he just skates through the game and they're stupid enough to do whatever he tells them to do. He actually thinks they should make the others believe Ronnie has the power? Give me a break.

It's pretty pathetic what people are willing to do for a half million dollars. *sigh*

I really want to see Ronnie gone tonight. If it doesn't happen then I will have more free time because I really find that guy strongly irritating in a detrimental (to my senses) sort of way. In the past, Alison was the most irritating HG ever in my book but Ronnie has replaced her with that honor. I even find Ronnie irritating physically and cannot imagine why anyone would give him the time they do.

The only reason that Jessie and Natalie wanted him is because they are stupid and they wanted Ronnie to win the brain comps and they figured they could win the physical comps. Ronnie would tell them about the comps where you have to remember every event in the house and Ronnie said he could always win those for them. They don't give a Rats ass about Ronnie the Rat.

michele looks like she will be voting out another teammate :animated_rotfl:

Ronnie said earlier on LFU he plans on "calling Michele out" on live Eviction. Which is really dumb. His speech will be made before voting...duh!

I really don't see all these idiots like Russ, Jessie, Natalie and Ronnie calling Michelle out all the time. She really has done far less lying then the ones calling her out. geeez

wow. Ronnie is SO obnoxious. I'm pretty sure coup d'etat has to be used BEFORE everyone casts their votes anyhow, so I don't see why Jeff, Jordan, Kevin, and Michelle would get intimidated by Nat's moronic plan to make them think Ronnie has the power so they won't vote him out. I really can't take much more Ronnie- he thinks he's cool because of being tight with Jessie and Nat, but the Jess and Nat just know that Jessie has Ronnie on a leash so they want to keep a loyal pawn around.

This whole "michelle's the villain crap" is just another outrageous lie with guess who (RONNIE) at the butt of it. Won't tell Ronnie to not let the door hit him where the good lord split him, just STFU and GTFO. Good riddance

How twisted is it that this irritating Nerd Turd has the audacity to call Michelle, or anyone, ugly!?! And if he thinks any association w/ Jesse or Gnat makes him 'cool', then his depth of delusion is far deeper than I have the ability to comprehend! Poor Jeff & Jordan have been thrown into a hot mess of mental instability of the highest order ... I seriously think that's the real theme for this house. Where did BB find all these jacked up nut cases? Oh well, I'll at least enjoy watching Ronnie waddle out & try to spin his 'reality' for Julie. I just hope the proper authorities keep an eye on this one ... he's a bad headline waiting to happen!

Susan.

with all of the self delusions that a few people in the house has - my question is how in the world do they function outside of the house? I must be lucky because i've never, never meet anyone like him or Jessie...I don't know how they survive in the real world! I say it about a lot of reality shows (I watch them all) - some of the people they find to put on TV - I hope the people in thier lives don't enable their actions.

I'm so excited about Ronnie leaving tonight, I can hardly contain myself.8x8lxj.gif

They'll prolly have his wife flown in for support cause he's really gonna need it when he learns what the general public thinks of him.

I'll be happy if I see his wife there or if Julie tells him a lot of stuff because then we know he won't be secretly sequestered for a return to the house at some later point.

I wouldn't put it past CBS doing something as evil as that so I'll be watching his house exit situation very carefully.

I'm so excited about Ronnie leaving tonight, I can hardly contain myself.8x8lxj.gif

They'll prolly have his wife flown in for support cause he's really gonna need it when he learns what the general public thinks of him.

I'll be happy if I see his wife there or if Julie tells him a lot of stuff because then we know he won't be secretly sequestered for a return to the house at some later point.

I wouldn't put it past CBS doing something as evil as that so I'll be watching his house exit situation very carefully.

I wouldn't be suprised if they did a Crazy James to get him back in the house myself...

^^^don't say that!

I just read on LFU that Ronnie thinks that he is the star of the show! OMG - people like him I just want to smack upside the head. It used to be funny to think that he really thought that, but now it's just on my last nerve. Someone like him will get on the boards read how we really feel about him and still think he was the greatest thing since sliced bread! Again - delusional!!!

Maybe this has been said before and I apologize if it has...but if Ronnie was such a fan of the game and knew everything from past seasons, don't you think he would have known to try to evict Jesse as early as possible (especially if he wanted to be a favorite). He should have known that

1. The BB Fans did not like Jesse and

2. That BB fans don't like returning house guests.

When Ronnie was HOH he should have gotten rid of Jesse...then maybe the fans would have liked him.

imho

loved or hated most have the illusion they are super stars and ok with it. i think when he realizes he was neither loved or hated just plain boring and played the game like crap then it will hit him. evil dick was hated but pushed the envelope and played the game balls out(even though he wouldnt have won without bb on his team) and he was a super star in the reality world but ronnie got busted out his first attempt to be sneaky. so he was just crap and he will figure that out after he watches the tapes.

Archived