*Ronnie*

CeCiMom

I'm happy that this interview was hardball. But sad for the guy that he is being blackballed for it. If you go on the show, you have agreed to be come a public figure that will be subjected to not so nice questions asked about the things you did for all viewers to see. It really got me that he lied about not knowing what the cyberbully thing was. He was the one who put it out there in his video and yet he lies again.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was the most unprofessional interview I've ever read. He deserved to get blackballed. Ronnie was an ass in the game but there was no reason for being hostile towards him in an interview.

lol Haven't read it all yet but what I have read is so true. Have to really lol when ronnie was asked how he of all people could make remarks about someone else's looks. rofl!!

All I can say is, he'd not like an interview with me, cause the questions come from all of you, and I don't change them much, and he won't like them HAHAHA...

All I can say is, he'd not like an interview with me, cause the questions come from all of you, and I don't change them much, and he won't like them HAHAHA...

Yana, if that's the case, put me at the front of the line!!! :devilish:

I'm second..I wanna know why he feels his downfall was not throughing Laura under a bus....IMO him not telling all what Laura exactly said to him in HOH that night and saying their conversation was personal and he respect that is BULLSHIT...that was actually throwing Laura under a bus!!! Infact it was using a damn PETERBUID SEMI..screw the bus!

I hope I get it too, but I'm not counting on it... I requested one with both Laura, and Casey and haven't even heard back from them yet LOL...

I hope you get your interviews Yana, and especially one with Bronnie,lololol it would be soooo good.

You all know at some point we will open up our computers and the news headline for the day will read: "Former Reality Show Contestant Arreseted and Charged with (fill in the blank with some sort of twisted crime)...

Yana... I hope you get to interview him... He might actually respond... he is narcissistic enough to believe he is worshipped and you are putting him on his fantasy pedestal. It would be soooo funny to read! Also, I can't wait to see what happens when he hits the boards and read what people really think of him. Although I seriously doubt he will get it.

Poor guy.

LOL

As I see it, he's out of the house so I don't have much need to hate on the guy. I'd really like to know if he really thought he had the ability to play the Dr Will game.

I think his biggest assett would have been his clumsiness in social situations. He could have played off the mousey, I'm not a big threat game, to perfection.

Check out this interview ronnie did with media fiend

http://www.mediafiends.com/index.php?optio...2&Itemid=38

pretty damn funny,nailed him to the WALL!!!

Ok, I just read this interview and LOVED IT!!! This guy said exactly what a majority of us have already discussed and didn't back down!!! And what BS, that Ronnie's (CBS's) publcist, gave this guy the riot act for asking all the RIGHT questions!!! We should email this guy and get him over here at Morty's!!! Thanks for posting it GSN!!!

Check out this interview ronnie did with media fiend

http://www.mediafiends.com/index.php?optio...2&Itemid=38

pretty damn funny,nailed him to the WALL!!!

Now that I think about it, I'm sure after the interview, backstabbin' Ronnie complained to CBS that the interviewer had been 'mean' to him and asked the interviewer be 'fired'....

I bet Ratty Ronnie did complain. Sure the guy took some shots at him but oh well. About time asked him!

Best thing is, if I do get an interview with him, he's not going to be able to cry to anyone but Morty, and I don't think Morty's is going to be too sympathetic :)...

I think the guy touched on pretty much everthing - kudos for that - and it seems to me that Ronnie has a glimmer of a clue of what went down and how really poorly he played the game, if at all.

I also think that if someone agrees to be interviewed, they should accept heat. Truth is truth and the interviewer said nothing less. Blackballing him is disgusting. Nobody made Ronnie stay for the interview. He could have excused himself.

Like I said, it wasn't the questions that got him in trouble with CBS, it was the way he talked to him. An interviewer can't belittle their subject. This guy has no interview skills and it shows. Just ask your questions and leave out the snide remarks.

There is no law - written or otherwise - that an interviewer cannot belittle their subject. Charlie Gibson belittled the hell out of Sarah Palin as did several other national newspeople. If you cannot take the heat be careful that you retain the option to excuse yourself.

The only question he didn't ask that I would have loved is, did you know what JORDAN said was the reason you were still there after week 3???

Ronnie:no what did she say?

She said the only reason you were still there was because "you were Jessies BITCH!!!" :animated_rotfl:

I still think it was a great interview,but what do i know!

I also maintain the reason CBS was upset was because the interviewer questioned why Jessie was there and that jessie being there was unfair. Hence calling out the shows producers!

Archived