*Ronnie*

CeCiMom

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was he admitting to being gay in the journal?

seemed like it--@ least having those feelings-and hating his wife.

does he even have a bachelors degree? or is it like 12 yrs in college/ no degree yet[ i had an uncle like that. never worked- finally got a masters at age 45!

seemed like it--@ least having those feelings-and hating his wife.

does he even have a bachelors degree? or is it like 12 yrs in college/ no degree yet[ i had an uncle like that. never worked- finally got a masters at age 45!

He's a senior...

Here ya go... If I ever found something like this that my husband had written, he wouldn't have to worry about problems in his marriage anymore, cause there wouldn't be a marriage anymore...

29fxp3.jpg

2j296wz.jpg

No, say what you want, if they can't understand that this is a message board and people are going to differ in opinions I don't really need to do that interview... I just don't give my opinion that much, cause that has caused my problems in the past...

oh gosh Michelle is HORRIBLE!! Her voice is gross. Why is she even on there? She just cried and followed Jessie around!

What happened? Can anyone explain what is going on? I am stuck here at work.

They have been spraying the floor with water and BB doesn't want them to, and she has been yelled at a few times about it... Don't know if that has anything to do with it or not... BB wants them to dry mop the floor cause it's laminate, but hell they are just going to change it for next season any way, so I don't know what the big deal is, and besides water doesn't hurt laminiates if you are using it to mop...

I wonder if it's really his though. I've know things like that can be altered pretty easily. I hated Ronnie as a player, he was just annoying, but I don't wish him any ill will in his real life. If he was having problems with his identity, I hope he can sort them out, be true to himself, and be happy. I tend not to believe he's gay simply by the fact of how persistent he apparently was in trying to get his wife to even go on a date with him. If he is gay though, I hope he can accept himself and just be happy. It's not a big deal and not my business though. I'd rather not think of him as a person, I'm having too much fun just hating him as a character. I don't want to start feeling sorry for him or anything. That would just ruin it.

Watching flashback after the first evictions. ronnie the rat telling jeff, laura and jordan that he thinks it was michelle who threw the votes. stinkin rat. Laura saying after he leaves the room she'd bet anything that it was ronnie who did it. smart girl. Really sucks that casey and laura went home before the disgusting ronnie, chima, jessie and nat.

i wet/swiffer my laminate everyday in summer-it literally dries in 3 seconds-no damage.

I sell commercial, new construction finishes. Laminate is VERY slick when it is wet. It has nothing to do with taking care of the floor... BB just doesn't want a slip and fall lawsuit! LOL

Archived