Lydia - BB 11

CeCiMom

Lydia was trying to talk up that Chima is only nice to Kevin because he is a "person of color". Russel was in the room and he said oh wow, we have three. Someone said uh-uh 4; Casey.

It should have stopped there and would have been funny, but Lydia said Casey is a word that starts with W, not that she would ever use that word or the other one.

All this after she made fun of Chima's lips. But heaven forbid someone make an innocent comment about tattoos.

I do not like this woman at all right now.

what??? what is the "w" White trash??? and to denigrate someone for a physical attribute which can not be changed...like lips?? I liked Lydia from day one...but now...she has gone too far...I am starting to hate on her...Casey to me is a cool dude...like him....I do not really care for Chima but she cannot control the features on her face...Lydia is a loser to me now...

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This girl is making lasting bad impressions, very sad.....I was rooting for her in the beginning......She better start cooking & cleaning more if she wants to make it past week two....she sealed Braden's fate for week one!!!

Lydia mentioned how she wished Jordon wasn't the kind of girl who needed to cling to a guy...um, pot calling the kettle black since she's the one who has clinged to whatever guy was near. Maybe she's jealous Jordon isn't paying her attention.

Lydia is going on and telling people that Braden made the moves on her (tried to kiss her) and she didn't like it. She is trying to make sure the hole is dug for Braden to be buried in.

When I lived in Georgia a few years ago W replaced the N in the N word, this was used for people who hung out with or acted like Casey.(ethnic) I hope that is not the way she meant it but after a few of her comments I wonder. She takes offense to being called Blonde but can trash talk someone's natural features. she has fallen below last seasons NAT to me :afro: :

I don't think I've ever heard the W word. I didn't even know there was one. I'm going to assume that it's pretty bad though. It bugs me that she's making fun of another's skin colour of features when she's tried very hard to be accepted for who she is.

It's really sad.

There were so many people who liked her in the very beginning but once she started with the crying and acting like a 10 year old she lost a lot of supporters. I understand her doing everything in her power to stay in the house but she has really turned the tide on the viewers and now doesn't look very attractive in any way.

I believe she'll be out of the house before they start sending HG to sequester. Everybody is seeing a side of her they don't like. She befriended Jordan and Jeff and turned on them like a scorpion. I'm sure that bridge is now burned and she's becoming more alienated each day.

The only part of this I'm not understanding is Jesse and Russell taking her off the block. They wanted to get rid of her because they felt threatened since she was playing the game. Doesn't make a lick of sense. :inquisitive:

Last nite Chima also did a white folks slur ( to Natalie, about the house being dirty because of the W. in the house, then had to expain it to Natalie W is whites) Hmmmm.......... what the hell is wrong with these people. Ignorant

yep. I didn't hear that but that is sooo ignorant, and to tell you the truth where I live and work and play, ppl do not act that way. And I come from a generation that would be more apt to judge. I really feel far removed from from that silly crap, come on now, they need to get with the program,lol

Are you guys listening to Lydia right now telling about her stalker English boyfriend and that she tried to kill herself this past December? How in the world did she pass a psych test to go in the house?

In order to work at a nuclear power plant, you have to take this real long psych test and we always laugh and say they only take the ones who are crazy. Its probably the same for BB. :rolleyes4:

Archived