Lydia - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had such high hopes for this twit, and she has failed miserably on all accounts. As for being a psychotic mentally unstable bizatch, I am sure that is exactly why BB cast her.

I wish I had taken a "UVP" stance this year and not given any opinions prior to start of show....next yr I will know better...I really had her as my numeral uno....

How could someone come off soooooooo great in their bio, the taped interviews and then COMPLETELY TURNED INTO AN ASSWIPE! (pardon my language)

edit to add: I had a daydream that it all an act that secretly Jordan, Jeff, Kevin, Braden, and her are aligned and that Santa Claus will be HOH next week.....

I dont really not like her...she is playing the game and she is playing it hard! She knows she can use Russell and let Russell do her dirty work. Although he said he wants her out....He is not going to get rid of her. He thinks he has the driver's seat when it comes to her, but all she has to do is put her hand on his leg and she gots another week!

I find it impossilbe to like Lydia anymore. I had high hopes for her before the show began.

I dont know, maybe because I am reading the feeds instead of watching it that I cant see what is going on.

It is different whe you are watchin it Sparklet but like I said, I thought I would really like her.

I dont really not like her...she is playing the game and she is playing it hard! She knows she can use Russell and let Russell do her dirty work. Although he said he wants her out....He is not going to get rid of her. He thinks he has the driver's seat when it comes to her, but all she has to do is put her hand on his leg and she gots another week!

That is a good way of looking at it, plus she did ninja stealth herself of the block, no? She was on the block right? I didn't get the feeds this year, I am going to enjoy summer!!

I am relying on what I read for info, so keep it real peeps...

I think they only allow plastic knives now... just our luck. But she is probably the type of person to make the gesture for the attention.

I can just picture that loon hacking away at herself with a plastic butter knife. :cookoo:

If really she did try the razor blade thing a while back, are there steak knives in the kitchen? So she becomes the first on-air suicide in BB history????

Hi Len...........and wouldn't CBS just love the ratings?! Go for it Lydia :death: then you'll really get some face time. Nut job.

Hello, Shipp...do they have any bottled beer? Hope not...I could see Lydia being carted out in a straight jacket...So weird to see virtual strangers having WWIII...Hey, I like Jeff too...He is a cool, normal dude so of course he will be evicted tooo soon...hatin' on Jesse and Russell...aka Satan from South Park...

Yes, the kid sister also sang that in Philadelphia Story...I had forgotten that. Marx Bros were at MGM like PS so same songs were in same movies sometimes...Big Circus came out right before Philadelphia Story...did you see my post yesterday re: Groucho at parties altered the lyrics in one point to "Lydia gave me Clamydia.."

Don't you wish Brian had gotten in the house? He would definitely hang with Jerry and Braden...I'm surprised Braden got into it with Lydia...she's losing her mind meanwhile...

Yes, the kid sister also sang that in Philadelphia Story...I had forgotten that. Marx Bros were at MGM like PS so same songs were in same movies sometimes...Big Circus came out right before Philadelphia Story...did you see my post yesterday re: Groucho at parties altered the lyrics in one point to "Lydia gave me Clamydia.."

Don't you wish Brian had gotten in the house? He would definitely hang with Jerry and Braden...I'm surprised Braden got into it with Lydia...she's losing her mind meanwhile...

LOL LOL "Lydia gave me Clamydia" watch out Jessie and Russell. Simplex 1 or Simplex 2 also. Liked Brian. Like Jeff, Braden and Casey, Jordan too. Kevin needs a hag, that's why he's so snotty. No one to really dish with besides Lydia, and she dosen't like him just using him. Ronnie is Ed Grimley only with a better body, lol lol lol. Nice veneers Laura (my eyes my eyes). Jessie and Russell, muscle monkey boys and their scout Nat the monkey girl. Let's see who else can I rip apart? :animated_scratchchin:

She's a hot mess (and I don't mean hot in a good way). Hope her days are numbered. And it was so unnecessary - she had enough votes to stay, so why get all stupid and kiss muscle monkey butt?

LOL LOL "Lydia gave me Clamydia" watch out Jessie and Russell. Simplex 1 or Simplex 2 also. Liked Brian. Like Jeff, Braden and Casey, Jordan too. Kevin needs a hag, that's why he's so snotty. No one to really dish with besides Lydia, and she dosen't like him just using him. Ronnie is Ed Grimley only with a better body, lol lol lol. Nice veneers Laura (my eyes my eyes). Jessie and Russell, muscle monkey boys and their scout Nat the monkey girl. Let's see who else can I rip apart? :animated_scratchchin:

Laura's boobs are SCARY...but fascinating, ain't they? That is one woman I could never look in the eyes. Nor keep a big, goofy smile off my face....

Someone told me Nat just doesn't know she's a lesbian....I said, that's why Jesse and Natalie are so happy together in their closet.

^^^^ cause the muscle monkies put Chima-ney up as a pawn. Then realized that Lydia had the votes. Had to save Chima-ney, so remove the crazy lady (or lose Chima-ney) and put up Braden. Nuts.

Ooops that was meant for SugarB

Well, I'm not hopping on the bandwagon. One question: How many of you were "Friendship" fans from BB6? Seriously, she may not be classically attractive, and yes, her tats aren't good or the norm... but if she wasn't there, what would we have to gripe about? Nothing. She's the only person besides Russell making waves and it's great for the show. We can only hope "Dick-ette" stays in the comp long enough to make it entertaining because these other bores who are only half-breeds or equal to earlier (better) HG's: Casey = old Boogie / Laura = bad version of Jen (or Erika) etc, etc...

Long live the often un-liked, but all too necessary Lydia!!!!!!

Archived