Lydia - BB 11

CeCiMom

Don't like her. She will through all her friends under the bus and not smart enough to realize she can have the numbers if she works with her group. Dumb girl.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really wanted to like her too, but I'm not liking her. I just ordered Showtime yesterday so I just got to see how the HG interact with each other instead of just reading it, and it makes a big difference. Except for Jessie, I knew he was a loser before he got back in the house, and, well, he's still a loser. I'm really not liking Natalie either.

I'm watching the convo where Jeff confronted the whole Jesse group in the kitchen last night, about 12:30 bbt, and Lydia totally threw Jeff under the bus. Natalie is just a self-absorbed, domineering little witch.

I wouldn't care if Lydia were the one voted out this week now. I was rooting for her. Not anymore. She's shameless.

Wow Lydia is totally playing both sides and is throwing everyone under the bus she can. She totally is lying about what Jordon said to her.

This girl makes me sick. I know it is part of the game but I really want her to go.

I'm watching the convo where Jeff confronted the whole Jesse group in the kitchen last night, about 12:30 bbt, and Lydia totally threw Jeff under the bus. Natalie is just a self-absorbed, domineering little witch.

I wouldn't care if Lydia were the one voted out this week now. I was rooting for her. Not anymore. She's shameless.

Ditto!

I really wanted to like her too, but I'm not liking her. I just ordered Showtime yesterday so I just got to see how the HG interact with each other instead of just reading it, and it makes a big difference. Except for Jessie, I knew he was a loser before he got back in the house, and, well, he's still a loser. I'm really not liking Natalie either.

Welcome Jeannie, I see you're a new member. Jump in with both feet, lol. You'll enjoy Showtime BBAD, tho won't get much sleep till September. Yawn. Have fun messaging.

I'm watching videos from last night.. I don't understand how she can be mad at Jeff for not fighting for her to stay off the block when he says he didn't even know he needed to fight for her because he didn't know she was going up.. .but not be mad at Jessie and take his word as gold when he is the actually the one who put her up on the block.

I agree, so needs ATTENTION, big Drama Queen, but you can't fault her because I really don't think she can help it.

By the way LenRay, I am SOOOOOOO diggin Vampire Bill!!!!!

If Lydia stays, then the dye will be cast if she becomes HOH and doesn't put either Jesse, Russell or Natalie up. Right now she's fighting to survive. What happnes next week will be interesting.

If Jesse wasn't a pea brain he'd take Chima down and put up Jordan...that would be fun to watch. But I still want Chima gone. Lydia if she survives could become a real HOH nightmare to all HGs...she is sort of like a young Joan Crawford!!!!

:giljotiini:

Hi, chopped liva...Vampire Bill is dating Sookie actress in real life!

It seems to me that Lydia has a pile of self-esteem issues and based on some things she's said (like having stuff thrown at her in High School) you can tell she's never gotten over that stuff. She really takes it all personally and is like the unpopular kid in high school that instead of finding really good friends and spending your energy making those relationships stronger, spends all her time trying to fit the popular kids and jocks who will never accept her anyways. Her 'friends' picked up on it already and she's shooting herself in the foot. I'd like her better if she picked a side and stuck to it.

she just seems so desparate, all the while sayin she isn't. While Chima kinda sits back and watches instead of constantly following everyone around trying to discern why they put her on the block. I really do not have too much against either at this point except for Lydias constant hanging on the guys and trying to overthink and pick apart every little part of why why why,lololol

Lydia was trying to talk up that Chima is only nice to Kevin because he is a "person of color". Russel was in the room and he said oh wow, we have three. Someone said uh-uh 4; Casey.

It should have stopped there and would have been funny, but Lydia said Casey is a word that starts with W, not that she would ever use that word or the other one.

All this after she made fun of Chima's lips. But heaven forbid someone make an innocent comment about tattoos.

I do not like this woman at all right now.

I think she's doing what she only knows how to do. She doesn't have the maturity to handle it any other way. I don't blame her for trying to do anything she can to stay in the house. A person's integrity and good character need to be left at the door when they go in that house (if they had it to begin with, ya know?). These people are playing for a half million dollars. It should be balls to the wall to win.

I find it a little amusing Laura and Jordan are the youngest HG but Lydia and Natalie act like they are instead. It proves you can't always go by calendar age to prove real age! lol

Lydia is slipping into the "Amber mode from BB10"...It's a shame to see her flail around and not trust that she is a likable person on her own merits, her "favors" that she is offering everyone has cheapened her and placed her on a lower rung of HGs

Cant stand her but she is playing the game! her lies are going to get her caught eventually but right now she is looking sweet and innocent. She is playing the game! She is like Ronnie. Told too many lies, stirs up trouble and she is going to get caught. I dont see her lasting to the end!

Archived