Lydia - BB 11

CeCiMom

April and Ollie at least cared for each other...not that I still wasn't skeeved by their daily and nightly romps...advancement in the game wasn't part of their sexcapades. Lydia, on the other hand, has no feelings for Jessie other than he's a means to further her in the game. Skank!

Lydia's hand probably has great feeling for Jessie, tee hee. :glove:

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:animated_rotfl:

Lydia's really hating on Jesse right now, raggin about him to Kevin regarding his religious beliefs. She's raggin on everyone. Just going from person to person, cutting them down. She and Kevin have decided it would be totally awesome if they are the last two standing.

she is a skanky Ho

I'm mesmerized by her bottom teeth. Through all of her DR moments, I just stared at them. I can't say whether I like her or not. So far, she's the only one playing game. But I wouldn't mind if she turned the arrogance down a little.

lydia and kevin had some major girl talk yesterday evening and lydia spilled the beans to him. Something happened under the covers where she had to get jesse a clean pair of pants. eeeeeeeew. Too much info for sure. She's letting on like she's really got a big crush on him but I think it's all game.

lydia and kevin had some major girl talk yesterday evening and lydia spilled the beans to him. Something happened under the covers where she had to get jesse a clean pair of pants. eeeeeeeew. Too much info for sure. She's letting on like she's really got a big crush on him but I think it's all game.

Lydia told Kevin it was an "afternoon delight" referring to her and Jessie doing whatever. That's when I got up from my computer and had to took a long hot shower. She makes me feel dirty just looking and listening to her, ick. And she is missing a tooth on the side of her mouth. She's a pig. A definate 2 bagger :bag::bag:. Jessie didn't "tent' the bed for the camera's, he did it so he didn't have to look at the freak show he was with.

Archived