Lydia - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She sure is something to look at. Besides the usual piercings, do I see 2 studs in her wrist?!?:o

Yes 2 studs in her wrist, and one stud (Jessie, if you want to call him that, ick) in her............? I just threw up in the back of my throat. But they certainly deserve each other.

I just got home from work and heard that Jessie and Lydia are slutting.

I am feeling really sick to my stomach. Why oh why did they give Jessie a chance to get back on the show?

I dont think she would yell Rape. thats too far.. plus she said she would hook up with any man, or woman to further herself in the game.

Nice. Her parents should be very proud of her.

Hi, Shipp...does Lydia have parents?

Hi Len.......probably very nice people with a geek daughter. Isn't the geek the carnival freak, the one who bites the heads off of chickens? Watch out Jessie, lol lol lol

Lydia has a mom that saw Russel and suggested that he's probably well hung.

I just checked in to see if anyone has discovered who Lydia was a nanny for? I haven't heard yet. Is it old news? I haven't had time to read all the stuff about her.

-Morty

She's definitely a carny geek!!! I'm surprised she doesn't try to get Jesse evicted be cause he couldn't get it up when she tried to sleep with him

OK she is a tramp!...I saw the footage where Jordan is laying in the bed with Lydia and Jessie snuck in and did something with Lydia and Jordan was right there. Now today's footage shows Lydia getting it on or something with Jessie...They dont even know each other! At least April waited past the first week!

April and Ollie at least cared for each other...not that I still wasn't skeeved by their daily and nightly romps...advancement in the game wasn't part of their sexcapades. Lydia, on the other hand, has no feelings for Jessie other than he's a means to further her in the game. Skank!

Archived