Lydia - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so so sick of Lydia and her going on and on about Jeff didn't tell her she was going up and whines that that Jordon doesn't talk to her.

Victim victim victim

Lots of yelling!

Lydia is a piece of work...beyond a tool (good name for a soap...right)

An underground verse of that Grouch Marx's "Lydia the Tattooed Lady" that Groucho would sing at parties was...

"Lydia oh Lydia she gave me clamydia...Lydia the tattoed Lady..."

:animated_bouncy:

Lydia and Kevin told Jordon she if she hangs out with Braden then they will not be friends with her and she needs to stay away from Jeff.

Oh and I don't like Kevin anymore.

Lydia and Kevin told Jordon she if she hangs out with Braden then they will not be friends with her and she needs to stay away from Jeff.

Oh and I don't like Kevin anymore.

Hate him. How two faced can a person be. Oh wait, this is BB!!! I just can't relate to back stabbers.

Quick BB give Lydia a box of razor blades and some booze. Oh by the way Lydia, you can get just as snot faced on beer as on hard liquor. What a dope. I'm really disliking her :mad1:

Lydia is the root of all evil!! What a piece of work. Not someone, I'd every get along with.

Lydia is psycho. Just listening to hear talk to Kevin about contemplating suicide over a 4 month relationship with some guy should have raised red flags for BB. Everytime she's on the feeds I cringe at that voice and fugly face. She's just a backstabbing two faced psychotic idiot with no redeeming qualities.......I hope she's gone soon

Lydia is psycho. Just listening to hear talk to Kevin about contemplating suicide over a 4 month relationship with some guy should have raised red flags for BB. Everytime she's on the feeds I cringe at that voice and fugly face. She's just a backstabbing two faced with no redeeming qualities.......I hope she's gone soon

psychotic idiot - that's it!!!! You nailed it!

Is this really reality or is CBS creating a new type of scripted soap?

It is scripted, imo.

Archived