Lydia - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Too much ink, walks like a horse, thinks she can charm the guys (some of the girls too). And did I notice another one, her, with a missing tooth....hmmm. :animated_scratchchin:

no rhythm to the ink and definitely not great artwork...(maybe she was dating a guy/girl who was practicing on her)...the tooth is probably because of the oversized tongue clunker she had installed.

Considering that in most the reality contest shows I have seen, the guys always assume that they are superior to the women and will target the stronger women to get them out early. So many times the women have the chance to band together and put stong guys out but they rarely do.

Yeah...and you would think that after all the reality shows that have been on TV with this exact same scenario that the women would eventually clue in and join together and kick ass. Maybe we need an all Morty's womans team and we can show them all how it's done!!!

I can't get past all those tatoos. Wouldn't mind if they weren't so mickey mouse looking and the one on her neck is making me very ill.

It's her personality that's making her ugly to me right now. If it wasn't for that, I'd think she was pretty (I did before...stunning was even a word I used). But ya, needy chicks or peeps in general bug the snot out of me...which is totally how she comes off. Even if she wasn't on the block, I'd suspect she'd still come off as desperate.

Her tattoo's are definitely haphazard and not attractive. I've seen people with that many tattoo's and it's beautiful because of the artistic value. Like rodh said, it looks like she was a practice dummy.

Like most had HIGH hopes for her to f2, but after watching last night...I'm not sure of her (what a shame)....hope she isn't voted off and the bitchy, whiney, desperate side of her was from being on the block so soon.....can't wait to see why Jessee put her up...

Am I the only one who thinks she resembles Miley Cyrus?? :P seriously, look past the tats.Lydia-Miley.jpg

Human.

Yeah and the blonde hair, you're right...

OK OK hang on... The picture was photoshoped with Miley's face on Lydia's body... See...

Here's Lydia and the photoshop next to each other...

Lydia.jpgLydia-Miley.jpg

Wow I didn't think it would only take 1 day for me to be disappointed in Lydia.. I thought she'd use her brain and not fake /sex/ baby b.s. to get through at least in the beginning, and here I thought all of this would be Laura or Chima's game. I was sooo wrong :furious:

Archived