Lydia - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She was glued to Russells back like glue pleading her case he looked like he was being strangled lol

I think she was just toying with him. Getting him all hot and bothered, and stroking his ego. She know's he's not going to vote for her. She's not stupid.

I hope Lydia stays, add some spice to the game, and she hates Jessie, Natalie, Laura, perhaps Russell. And that bunch has to be broken up. Think Lydia can do it, if she stays.

I think Laura would have played the same as Lydia. Laura just got blown out of the water too soon by the stronger personality of Lydia.

good point +1

Everytime I see this girl she is all over a different guy in the house trying to get there vote... I hate that type of strategy if that's even what you call it.

She is young. What 18 or 22 at that age they think sex can get them anything!

Why do girls think that a BJ will solve everything...all ir really does in BB is take ppl's opinion of you down to your own self image (after the BJ of course) you can count on being Used, Accused & Abused

Rodh - I don't think any of the "girls" have put out (yet, lol).

It's not as if she's preserving herself...she's offered it up to both Jessie and Russell...neither one took her up on it...(yet!...lol backatcha!)

I like Lydia and hope she stays. Sure, she's teasing the two meatheads, Russell and his boyfriend Jesse. At least she's not playing the "poor me...I was a victim" card. I want Jeff/Lydia F2!!!!!

At least she's not playing the "poor me...I was a victim" card.

I think that she mentioned her story because the group was having a conversation about bad things in their personal life (eg-Kevin's family not speaking to him bc he's gay). Stating that she's pulling the "victim" card is a stretch...

I like Lydia and hope she stays. Sure, she's teasing the two meatheads, Russell and his boyfriend Jesse. At least she's not playing the "poor me...I was a victim" card. I want Jeff/Lydia F2!!!!!

That's funny...I picked those 2 for the finals just from their bios....if Lydia manages to survive I hope she grabs back some of her gamesmanship...she was starting to resemble Natalie from last season.

Archived