Ollie - Week 7

CeCiMom

They should deduct the cost of whatever he breaks from his stipend. I'm guessing that he would stop breaking stuff then. Little baby had to have a tantrum, and since they can't spank him they can at least penalize him financially. A penalty nom would be nice too, but obviously they aren't going there.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Over the last few seasons production has pretty much let rules of the house slide. The HGs constantly talk about DR when told not to, tell crew NO they aren't going to the DR room, sing, talk about other people and the list goes on. And even tho I liked ED most of the time, he went way over the line in many of the things he said and did. They really need to come up with some kind of deterent for blatently breaking rules, like money taken out of their stipend or not being able to play in HOH, POV or lux. comps.

And on topic Ollie: Ollie probably just hates the fact that the only person he has left to work with is Jerry. He and April hated that man.

HOllie's reaction to the POV ceremony was a full blown temper tantrum. The words that came out of his mouth were so fierce that it's a definite that this is not the first time he's used them. For the past few weeks, we've seen a more calmer side of Ollie (too busy doing Ape woman) but now the real Ollie has emerged. He is a spoiled brat! I can understand why his parents are so proud of him. Apparently they were proud that he hadn't exploded into the raging lunatic they know he is capable of becoming.

Can you imagine what the future holds for Ape woman when they "move" in together?? :animated_shocking:

sonoerin, I think that I merely was more shocked at his verbage because of his background...

Just like bad things sometimes happen to good people, I believe bad people can come from good backgrounds. I really am not trying to judge Ollie here, nor would I judge his parents for his behavior. I know if one of my kids acted like this, on TV or not, I'd be seriously thinking of doing the old Bill Cosby bit of "I brought you into this world, I can take you out and make another one that looks just like you!"

Maybe I'm just getting old and cynical, though I hope to never get to be like Jerry, but there's very little that I find shocking anymore. I almost pity Ollie for being such a waste of potential. If I were April's dad, I'd lock her away before I ever let her spend another moment in harm's way.

I hope to never have anyone with his mentality even approach my life, or, my family's life, and I wish the same for you!

I am not really concerned about the language. It is the nature of the beast being on a reality show.

I am concerned that they allowed Ollie to break and destroy property with no consequences.

well let me just say that where Ollie is from there are a lot of little independent churches headed by people who call themselves preachers. preachers wo do not have the highest credentials, I suspect that this may be the case here. Anyone with minimum credentials can start up a church anywhere, there are a lot of those right here where I live, so in Des moines, I am tellin ya the legitimacy of it I question.

like or dislike Oillie, the stuff he pulled yesterday is risky behavior for the other players. I think maybe we saw a small glimpse of the "true" nature of the beast in his actions. He knows he is there for a damn game,. He was made to sign contracts with CBS, who by the way, are his current employer paying him a 750.00 a wk. wage., to not destroy, touch, hit, ect.. I think the man is dangerous, and we just didn't see it for the first weeks because he was up someones butt the whole time, not even having a clue what was going on around him in the game to begin with, then when he finally is put up to play the game for himself this is his reaction, or should I saw action? the kid acts like a thug...

You know, the more I think about it, the more I've decided that Ollie did all that yesterday for "show" - acting like a raging fool, just to get airtime. I feel like he's "like that".

He's a fool and hopefully gets booted, but he's got to know that if you act like an arse and get on air A LOT then perhaps you have a good chance of sticking around.......

It's food for thought people!!!

Isn't it one of the rules that you have to pay for anything you break in the BB house. I remember that being said a few seasons ago.

This is just my opinion but I think we witnessed a person having a psychotic episode due to high levels of stress. I feel it's pretty apparent Ollie hasn't dealt with a whole lot of confrontation in his life and wasn't exactly sure how to handle this situation.

Isn't this what Big Brother is all about? Putting strangers into an environment they are NOT accustomed to and seeing how they'll respond. Some handle it pretty well while others break down. That's what most people want to see otherwise they wouldn't waste their time. We want the excitement, confrontations, fights, crying, laughing, et al If those emotions weren't exploited Big Brother wouldn't have remained on television for 10 seasons, lol

If you think it's easy try keeping yourself at home without going anywhere, don't watch television, read a newspaper, talk to a loved one, listen to the radio, talk on the phone, listen to music, etc for just three days. It's not as easy as you may think. After all, we are all creatures of habit. ;)

Isn't it one of the rules that you have to pay for anything you break in the BB house. I remember that being said a few seasons ago.

If you break something by accident or from horseplay they can make you pay for it. If you destroy property on purpose and act violent they can kick you out or give you a penalty. I have no idea why Ollie did not get either.

If you think it's easy try keeping yourself at home without going anywhere, don't watch television, read a newspaper, talk to a loved one, listen to the radio, talk on the phone, listen to music, etc for just three days. It's not as easy as you may think. After all, we are all creatures of habit.

It clearly seperates the weak from the strong. I'd hate to see him in a REAL crisis.

Ollie breaking the backyard light .... $300.00

Ollie paying child support for his illegitimate child .... $800.00 a month

Ollie breaking the sucker he threw ... $7.00

Ollie underestimating and being played by Dan ... PRICELESS!!!

Ollie has really lost it!!!

He needs to get to the jury house so he and April can continue their "blo-mance".

Ratings aside... I hope when all is said and done he gets some sort of penalty for his meldown yesterday.

That bottom tooth ( tusk) he has sticking out, can be used as a weapon. Dude's a piece of chit get his pathetic ass out of there. Adam got hell for saying retard but this guy can go on and on all night about F___ots, break chit and still be sitting there pretty???? Amazing

Archived