Ollie - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah she sure did

Grodner's very selective who gets spanked. To me pickle juice in the eyes is worse than breaking stage crap. I think they prefer to stick to knives as a no no.

BTW, Ollie wants tossed out by BB so he doesn't face the longggggggggggggg walk of shame via votes.

Yes april did break her deal with Michelle. But that was different April was in Ollies' allaince. Plus the fact that if Ollie disagreed with anything April said or did,he would be CUT OFF!

And obviously the people, (Ollie, April, Michelle,and Jerry when he is needed) in that allaince don't see that they are doing/did the same things that people in the other allaince does/did,ie: lie, back stab, break deals,talk behind others backs,jealousy,greed, mean,being two faced hypocrites.So in their little conspiracy world of we're GOOD and your BAD,it would do little good to even bring this to their attention, as they would be unable to see IT,even if was staring them in the face! :animated_rotfl:

ollie still working to save michelle

he still doesnt get hint that michelle is on block cause the other side all agree to take her out this week

Ollie doesn't even realize how lucky he is ,that he is NOT in Michelles place!

If he only knew that the reason he is not ,is because they think Michelle is a better game player(challenges)/competitor than he is! :animated_rotfl:

I sure hope Ollie is the one gone in the double eviction! I've been sick of him ever since he hooked up with April. His true colors are coming out. He's an immature, spoiled guy who needs to do a lot of growing up.

I'm sure his parents are proud of him saying to "su*k his co*k". Then again maybe not.

jmho :pixiedust:

Oliie should have been booted for his antics, but I am sure CBS was worried about being politically correct and took the the easy way out. I am sure that he is on "double secret probation", but am thinking that is as far as it will go.

It would be funny as hell to see Michele and Ollie walking into the sequester house with their tails between their legs. :lol:

i never realize how bad ollie teeth were until now

politically correct : From The Urban Dictionary

The idealogy of weird left wing liberals who want society to be nothing but accepting of all perverts and freaks everywhere. The main basis is not to offend anyone with one little incorrect word or actions.

:dots:

Just my opinion,,,,,

No, I am saying that unless you know differently I do not see Ollie getting a penalty nomination, being barred from competing in the HoH or any other substantial punishment for his actions. If you have seen something that I do not know please feel free to let me know.

I am not trying to start a war here, I was just stating that I felt that CBS would not do anything to Ollie besides warning him not to do it again. Hence the "double secret probation" remark.

The PI comment is because society in general is hyper-sensitive about hurting anyones feelings or being put in a light that could be construed as not being sensitive.

ollie is worst comp announcer

YES

I dDon't know why you are getting so defensive? You said it would not be PC for BB to give HOllie a penalty nom. I don't understand what breaking rules in the bb house has to do with being PC. Maybe I missed something but I do not get the correlation about penalizing him and "hurting his feelings."

Well Dick did not get a penalty nom for burning that girl with the cigarette!!!

Thanks for reminding me about that one. I left it out.

Archived