Ollie - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ollie, Michell & Jerry all initiated convos with Keesha today.................I think they're thinking that they could get her loyalty and then screw her next week..............she's their only hope (lol)

Ollie working on Renny again saying Michelle does not deserve to go home. He said nobody has explained to her why she is going home.

Ollie is begging Renny to keep Michelle. They are promising that she and Keesha will not go up. Renny said she will talk to Keesha.

ummmm this is a game and someone has to go home.

He needs to stop trying to be Captain Save A Ho. He should have jumped on the bandwagon and tried to make his own new alliance with somebody. OMG I wish someone would have the balls to tell him and Manchelle to STFU. Seriously ! Its a game. We are not in kindergarten. I can't wait until he gets booted for real ! :giljotiini:

OMG Ollie is working Renny again. He told her that he hopes what they are talking about is not being repeated. Renny just told Ollie is Keesha votes to save Michelle then she will.

Ollie keeps saying that Michelle did not deserve to be put up. My good Ollie is pushing and pushing and his voice is getting almost a very angry tone.

Renny just told Ollie that he needs to take care of himself and quit worrying about Michelle. I think Renny is getting a little pissed at Ollie.

ollie needs to give it up

even with their two votes

no way keesha gives third

I have to say I am disheartened to see that Ollie is still in that house. It is wrong in so many ways. I think it boils down to CBS afraid of a lawsuit against them if they boot Ollie out. (because of having to be so damn PC now days). What will happen when he gets to the eviction house with his enemies? There isn't 24/7 cameras in that house. I am waiting for the show tonight to see how CBS is going to handle the situation. Hopefully, he will automatically be put up on the block.

Not sure how they can justify throwing HOllie out of the house when they had hg who acted worse, remain there.

I keep seeing this "PC" thrown around in regard to CBS not acting on penalizing him. I'll go out on a limb and ask does the "PC" have any thing to do with HOllie's skin color (can't think of anything else) and if so, then you're damn right CBS better not penalize him especially after keeping the 47 year old white guy in the house who exhibited worse behavior.

JMO!

Not sure how they can justify throwing HOllie out of the house when they had hg who acted worse, remain there.

He threw a temper tantrum and went overboard with a comment or two or three or four but you are right......Dick acted worse; much. Neither of them were tossed. CBS loves it. Drama in a boring house.

Not that I like Ollie. I don't. He is a whine-pot and chose romance over play. IMO

In my eyes it was all about the fact that Ollie was destroying Big Brother property and it was done out of anger. I thought in the rule book it is cause for penalty. It was said in previous years if done by accident they talked about they could be fined but if done on purpose they receive a penalty.

Yes, agreed Dick had a big mouth, he never laid a hand on CBS property or threatened bodily harm to him fellow house guests. If you watched Jen and Dick go at it, if I remember right, Jen went into the SR and proceeded to break about 10 cartons of cigaretts that belonged to Dick. She was going to be up for eviction BY CBS but the fact that she was already on the block she left in that manner. They also got the one kid out of the house for threatening another house guest with a (plastic) knife. Ollie did tell Dan the other night that if he went back on his word he would Kill him. I have no double Ollie was joking but that is a verbal threat.

Jen didn't get the penalty nom for breaking the cigarettes, she got it for eating when she was on slop... and Dick threatened bodily harm to her constantly

Season 2 the knife was very real and in no way plastic

I don't think Ollie's skin color has anything to do with his treatment with regards to a penalty vote/ nom. It's nothing new. He threw Big Brother stuff. Chelsea went batsh*t crazy and started destroying things. Jen destroyed Richard's personal property. Richard and James threw food at other houseguests. Way back in Season 2, Shannon cleaned the toilet with Hardy's toothbrush.

If CBS/ Big Brother chose to make an example out of Ollie by punishing him with a penalty nom, then I would assume his skin color had something to do with it. Only because white houseguests have done the same thing and no one was punished.

he (Dick) never threatened bodily harm to him fellow house guests

He threatened to rape Jen, Dustin and Kail in the a$$ until they bled to death. I don't know about you, but that sounds like bodily harm to me.

He threatened to rape Jen, Dustin and Kail in the a$$ until they bled to death. I don't know about you, but that sounds like bodily harm to me.

Yep, but no one ever wants to acknowledge that, probably because if we keep focus on HOllie threatening a lollipop we'll forget the horrendous things (threats) said by Dick.

Archived