Ollie - Week 7

CeCiMom

"If he broke or threw anything he should be kicked out of the house, period... "

I agree King...

He threw one of those huge suckers at the sliding glass doors, broke the lamp out in the BY, threw the weights off of the weight bench, threw all of the HG keys around, punched Dans picture in the HG wall... I definitely think they should get rid of him... he threatened people with physical bodily harm and he is a nobody... I say don't let the door hit ya where the Goddess split ya!

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to know if he at least got some penalty. I guess he knocked over some chair or furniture in the living room because they said Memphis but the stuff back the way it should be.

Penalty?

Guess not

BB knows people feed off moments like this. You don't remove the cake from the birthday party.
Don't be surprised if CBS airs all of this...ditto...it makes for good ratings...

p.s. ED never broke anything belonging to BB. He was a lot of noise...

Ollie is as they say, a two-drawer Craftsman....a real tool. He has been around because he is a weiner. Yes, I said weiner and not winner...he is no threat to anyone even spindly, 130 lb. Dan....

I forgot to add - Ollie "lost his manhood" - I'm thinking Ollie is thinking what a fool he's going to look to Craprile.

He's not only pondering what a fool he'll look to April but to millions of Americans too.

In his DR last night, "I'm the HOH this week, just without the title!" :animated_rotfl: He does look like a fool.

I can't believe Big Brother is allowing Ollie to stay in that house. He demonstrated yesterday that he is capable of violence, he will have 3 more nights to harm someone. I have always said, that one of these days with the reality shows they have on tv, that someone is going to end up d*** or seriously injured, CBS needs to get him out of there. Call me old fashion but if that was my house he was disrespecting, he'd be thrown out the door on his little frickin' pinhead. :stars: I watch reality shows because they are like a car wreak, you hate to see them but you can't look away. Hopefully Ollie is all talk and no play when it comes to getting even with fellow game players.

Watched the post of his HoH meeting with Dan for the 5th time. He goes around in friggin' circles, pissed he got played and not getting the rise out of Dan he wanted. CBS is not going to eject him because he's history anyway.

Yeah he threw a lollipop at the sliding glass door, threw the weights off of the weight bench, broke the outside light (the one that is right outside the sliding glass door to the right when you are entering the BY from the house), threw the HG's keys all over the place and punched Dan's picture on the HG's light up pic wall.

Not sure what kind of preacher man is 'totally fine' with his child having premarital sex and being filmed at that. Not sure if his proud papa is okay with Ollie calling people 'f@ggots' and inviting men to suck his d!ck... That boy has done so much wrong 'in the eyes of his religion'... he should be shamed and shunned. As for me, I'm no preacher (far from it) and the sex thing, doesn't bother me one bit. However I do think there is a time and a place for it. I do however have a problem with his saying things like f@ggot...

I gotta say Myss, I didn't really react strongly to Ollie's use or choice of the hate filled language spewing from him. In my mind, it was no worse than Jerry calling Keesha a tramp on the feeds last night. We've also had the priviledge of hearing the C**t word bandied about by a couple of the "Ladies" in the house this season. How about Michelle's inability to put a sentence together without using the f-bomb or mf'er three times!

They are hateful, angst filled people. Pathetic response to being "played"! OMG - at the risk of sounding like Dr. Phil (not to be confused with Dr. Will) if your own sense of self-worth is lacking, you lash out when confronted. I prefer to look at it this way - "They've got a lot of class . . . . . it's just all third!" :disappointed:

I was reading about all the destruction Ollie did yesterday along with a broken lamp outside. Others did far less and got kicked out. I think he should at least get a penalty nom or not be able to play in HOH or SOMETHING.

I would like to hear from CBS why they are not giving him any penalties. -_-

Archived