Ollie - Week 7

CeCiMom

Fathers a preacher, claims to be such a good man... yet...

Screws the local BB ho multiple times on TV

Tells guys to suck his microscopic willie

Calls people f@ggots (shows how you were raised son!)

And even tho I didn't like Libra, he called her a whore while boinking April who tells him about all the men she has been with.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if Ollie is hitting and bustin up stuff win't he get kicked out??

More Ollie songs

"Insane in the Membrane" - Cypress Hill http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvV-upQVoFs...feature=related

"I'm Gonna Knock You Out" - L.L. Cool J (he wishes) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtNbodH7ung

"I'm a Loser " Beck

And we can't forget Ollies favorite music video of all times! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3S2mQEC04c

if Ollie is hitting and bustin up stuff win't he get kicked out??

depends on the extent of damage I guess...so far it seems minor...

He threw one of the suckers at the patio door...threw the weight bar over the fence in the backyard...threw some keys around. Not sure what else...but doubt it's enough to get him kicked out.

He has been a bad boy though...an hour in the time out chair and no dessert tonight should be punishment enough...oh yeah...that and being forever known as the dude that got totally played on national tv! ;)

"Ollie losing his mind saying Dan ... took Ollie's manhood in front of millions of people." -- exerpt, livefeedthread from Mrs. Fromon, Today, 1:15pm

Ollie must be losing his mind. I thought April did that.

Need I remind anyone that it was Ollie that committed the very first alliance betrayal in the house this season?

(This is a "man" that let his "woman" be the agressive one and take the team hits and I don't think April has even realized it. She sure made a great target shield for Ollie's game! Only now that she's out is he finally playing hard.) It ain't pretty. Free rides are over, Sucka. (What a worm! Trying to move in with April after BB10 as well, instead of getting your own place. Classless.) You were the first to screw over Dan in Week 1. You've made it this long without ever going on the block and this is how you react?

:animated_wave:

Ollie did betray Brian that first week and caused Dan a lot of problems with the other HGs. Ollie brought up a few times about how Dan was left out of the 7 until he told Keesha to bring him in on it. But Dan would not have been an outcast if Ollie hadn't betrayed Brian and Dan.

err...that's not her pocket she's got his manhood tucked into back there...;)

Responsibility is the thing people dread most of all. Yet it is the one thing in the world that develops us, gives us manhood or womanhood fiber.

What is Ollie's responsibility in all this? Are his actions in the past supposed to be ignored?

Dan didn't take away his manhood. It wasn't there for him to take in the first place. Ollie needs to learn the hard way your own actions both present and past can have lasting effects. ;)

while i felt dan went overboard with deceit

the constant calling up to hoh room etc......

ollie went overboard too with his bragging in dr and out that he is hoh

the old saying goes if a deal is too good to be true ..............................

I think Ollie's manhood has been subjective from the beginning! I would say, judging by his little break with reality, that boyhood would be a more accurate term. Did he think he was going to float to the end of this twisted game without being betrayed? In my opinion it's way past time to put Ollie in one of those center chairs! I think we're seeing more of the real Ollie than he would like. Just for the record, I think BB should out the unprotected sex, as much as possible to the prime-time viewers. I'm really shocked that they haven't taken advantage of the soft "R" opps to spike the ratings!!!!

ollie is back

Ollie and Michelle in HOH going over why things happened the way they did. Why did Dan put up Memphis if he wasn't going to do the whole deal ???

Now Ollie saying his name probably was not in the POV bad. (conspiracy again)

They are now working on deals to get Michelle to stay.

Archived