Ollie - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dan's plan would have never worked on any HG with a brain...........who but Ollie would believe that someone is going to give them HOH power..........and truly believe they are so intimidating that the HOH wouldn't dare cross them :hahohi:

HOllie and Memphis have a lot in common.

Very true. They both saw that each week, there was always one or two other people who the house wanted gone. Why try to win HOH or POV when your decisions, no matter what they are, will piss off a few people. Now its getting to the point where their butts are on the line and they will step up and play. And there is really nothing wrong with that gameplay. Just happens that I personally don't like either of them.

yeah, granted laying dance floors is a living I quess, but what kind of demand is there for them other than in the summer for weddings?

Maybe he can go to ABC and apply for a position with Dancing with the Stars to lay their floor... Oh wait. Their dance floor is permanent. HOllie willbe unemployed....April get out the checkbook he's on his way to MOOCH :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Ollie is patting himself on the back, again.............for making such a great deal..............he got to make all the decisions without any of the responsibility :animated_bouncy: ..............now they think Keesha & Memphis are brother and sister :animated_rotfl:

I can't believe Ollie has absolutely no doubt in his mind that Dan will keep his POV promise! He truly thinks he is acting as HOH this week. When the other 4 gather upstairs for hours, he just assumes that they are nervous about Dan's replacement. That big head of his is totally EMPTY!

I agree............I don't think it has anything to do with Dan's acting...........it's all Ollie's ego...............how would anyone who's already been betrayed by Dan once, make another deal with him...........and trust him to keep it.

As Dan said at the start of this, pride goeth before the fall.............Ollie is one proud guy, so full of himself and his amazing deal................this thump will be heard around the world!

only of two will be left after this week

Is it hypocrisy or stupidity?

Ollie keeps saying, "I'll never talk with them (meaning the other side). I can't be fake with them." Michelle agrees. Then they're out there yakking away.

It's ridiculous the amount of hatred that builds up. Just go with the flow and play your game.

Ollie, Michelle and Jerry are talking and they say the are Golden. wha??? Dan never said a word to Michelle and just told her to ask Ollie what is the deal.

Archived