Ollie - Week 7

CeCiMom

I must be hearing things....did Ollie just tell Michelle that he needs to tell Dan that Dan would be safe if she won HOH this week and she would put up anybody he wanted. Ok, call me stoooopid, but they are really grasping at straws, this trick has been played...Oh, that's right Ollie and Michelle and you are the ones that got played.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ollie tellin Micheel BB rigged Veto Comp, by not puttin his name in bag

Ollie says other group is stupid

Ollie & michelle will make Dan a plan that next week 2 of his can be safe and then they will backdoor Dan(LOL Ollie r u crazy)

I must be hearing things....did Ollie just tell Michelle that he needs to tell Dan that Dan would be safe if she won HOH this week and she would put up anybody he wanted. Ok, call me stoooopid, but they are really grasping at straws, this trick has been played...Oh, that's right Ollie and Michelle and you are the ones that got played.

yep...:lol2:

way to come up with an original plan there Ollie!

Then they were talking a bit more...Ollie finished up by saying "They are so stupid"...err no Ollie...you are the stupid one...omg...he's too much!!!

:animated_rotfl:

Ok, Riddle me this Batman, wasn't it Ollie telling April that she was the one that was aggressive and he was passive, a luva I think he said. Coulda fooled me, oompa man!

Giant Lollypops?

Ollie needs a Giant Pacifier.

That or handcuffs.

I knew something was wrong with the dude when he thought April was the greatest thing with boobs to walk on the planet. (Either that or he was playing her. I now believe it started as the latter but ended up 2/3 sincere. At any rate, he succeeded in lurking behind her agressive presence, knowing that she'd be the first to be voted off of the two of them. They're probably perfect for one another. They can be the new Bonnie and Clyde: Bunny and Clod.)

I am hoping that the only reason he has not been expelled from the house due to destructive behavior is that BB figures there's a double eviction this week anyway.

Yeah, Babeey: That's a Keeper fer sherrrrr.

:animated_wave:

I'll say it once again,cut off the ONE brain they had ,April.

And Ollie,Michelle,and and to some extent Jerry, and they would be running around like chickens with their heads CUT off! :animated_rotfl:

Ollie Ollie oh Ollie, good thing you have a sugar momma when you get out of the house!

maybe not after she sees what a dufus he has been.

Good point FatCat!

He thought he was doing what april wanted this week,someone just forgot to tell him that even though he thought he was in control of the HOH this week. That the person who was actually HOH could do whatever the hell they wanted,and DID! :animated_scratchchin:

I think he could have outlasted Dan physically but he let him out wit him, and poor thing did think he was gonna avenge April, one thing I will say it has been pretty interesting today, I have not left this puter, and I am tired, been up since 5 am,lol

if he had raincoat yes

FOllie really thinks Dan would believe that Hechelle would put up anyone Dan wanted next week?

I think Dan would first believe the earth is flat, and Hechelle is a baby with a British accent.

Oh, and FOllie thinks his name wasn't in the POV bag? C'mon.

Archived