Ollie - Week 7

CeCiMom

That big head of his is totally EMPTY!

He doesn't think with his head anyway. He thinks with another part of his body. So even if he has a brain, he wouldn't know what to do with it.

You would think with April gone that the blood would have gone back to Ollie's brain so he can think straight. Apparently not.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I was Dan at this point of the game, Memphis will definetly take himself off the block, Jerry is already on the block, keep Jerry this Week and Put Oillie up at the POV. With 2 off the 3 alliances on the block that leaves Michele's vote. Get Oillie the hell out of the house right now, then with it being a double eviction week there will still be an aliance of 4 against the alliance of one. (Michell). Dan never promised to Ollie that he wouldn't put him up if Memphis got himself of the block, so he really wouldn't be going back on his word about it. Anyway, since when did anyone;s word mean anything on Big Brother? You are there to win half a mil, not play fair. Just my opinion. :sherlockani:

Ollie's getting way too big for his britches. Watching the show last night, while he was wearing that hat, he reminded me of two individuals... a wanna B L.L. Cool J or Dumb Donald from the Fat Albert Show... I think I will go for the latter...

Ollie says he wears that hat down low like that to keep people from seein him, and he doesn't have to like looke at them either, he is layin low, whatever, he is an idiot, so stupid and does not know how to play this game.

i think he wears hat because he is embarrass with his head size

keep Jerry this Week and Put Oillie up at the POV. With 2 off the 3 alliances on the block that leaves Michele's vote. Get Oillie the hell out of the house right now

i totally agree grammy...everyone in the house keeps pointing out things about ollie and renny keeps sayin his ass needs to go but does no one realize they have the perfect opportunity. the one that will be most pissed about michelle going up will be ollie who will have a chance at HoH and go right back at dan. if he was smart hed backdoor ollie and try to get memphis to get michelle (if she were to win HoH) to put up jerry and out. little do they know that its a double eviction and theres no time for damage control. i can definitely see ollie winning the first one and dan walking out the door right after michelle. hopefully whoever were to win second one would put ollie up and out cause i cant stand his smug attitude anymore

arrow only the HoH can pick the replacement nominee PoV just gets to pull themselves or another off the block.

If they only all knew it was a double eviction this week, what would they do?? How would they vote??

Ollie wins HOH and they are all fried not just Dan and Keesha.

What do they have to lose really? Ollie is left in the house and he is coming for them anyway. Renny is the reason April left, he's been throwing Keesha under the bus to Dan all week and Keesha knows this, Dan is going back on his word, and Memphis is part of the group and is on his radar per Aprils orders. It doesn't matter what they do or don't say right now, if Ollie wins HOH none of them were safe. Ollie is out to get them all.

well they all wanted April out but it was Renny's HOH, but you are right there is nothing more to lose , the gloves should come off, it is time to start tellin it like it is, and seperate the men from the boys, I hate all this pussy footin.lol

tarheel ~ that's right! I don't know why any of the HG would feel sorry for Ollie getting played after making that Dan deal and making that comment. He outwardly admits that he had a deal with Dan to put up any of them (mainly Keesha). He hid the deal from everyone but Michelle and pranced around acting like the king and is now upset. Tee-hee.

Archived