Ollie - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe Ollie is trying to talk Dan into putting up Keesha. And on top of that he says if it's a tiebreaker he has to keep Jerry.

Hey Ollie why don't you just ask Dan for the $500,000 while you're at it?

Sorry but this guy does NOT know how the play the game! Can't wait to see him put in his place on Monday. :)

It's hilarious that Ollie and Manchelle really believe that Ollie has so much power this week. I can't wait to see his face when Manchelle is put up. What morons. If Ollie wanted the power, he should have stayed up there during the hoh comp. He's proving what an idiot he is. No doubts anymore.

Good riddance, hideous Manchelle. With luck, Ollie will be right behind you.

Funny that Ollie doesn't play the game when he's got people to hide behind. Now that they are gone he thinks he's playing the game. But the game is about to play him.

Dan keeps half of his deal to Ollie (the most important half), so Ollie can't even use that against Dan. He has been working Ollie since that HoH by asking who he'd also like to keep safe in addition to himself, and who he'd want put up as a replacement, Dan essentially scooped Ollie's entire strategy out of his head and Ollie doesn't realize it. Dan knows who to get out instead of Ollie, and can tell whoever Ollie wanted as replacement (Memphis, then Keesha) and both can tagteam him out of the house and leave the dirt off Dan. He's sowing seeds for the jury house and might be harvesting a $500,000 potato in a month.

He's come a long way since being Robin to Brian's Batman. I would have thought he'd be gone week 2.

I cant wait until it bites Ollie in the butt and Manchelle is up and walks out the door YEAH!!!!! ...Now what if Ollie wins HOH next week!! then the game will be interesting again..I hate America's player...but one thing I could say about it, it always threw a monkey wrench into the game... I Like the monkey wrenches, but hate America's player...America needs to stay out of the game...

Yes, but Thursday will be double eviction. First manchell, then HOH comp, POV comp and second eviction all in one thrill packed show. If Ollie doesn't win this HOH then Ollie will probably leave Thursday too. It'll be a blood bath either way. Then I guess there will be another HOH comp for the whole next week.

What kills me is the arrogance of this dude..............."well Dan, if you aren't putting up who I want than you'll have to put up my second choice AND vote out who I want"..............I admire that Dan was able to stay calm because I would have been screaming, WTF? :furious3:

Michelle just said America must LOVE her and Ollie because of the way they are controlling Dan's HOH. Ollie then said the two of them started a trend of people requesting nom and POV choices in deals because their plan worked so perfectly.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!

:hahohi: Ollie says he lays dance floors for a living. Wow, what a man. I think :box: maybe Dan can out think this guy, no problem. Ollie is going to be like "man, I didn't see that coming" when he gets backdoored. What an idiot this guy is. yeah, he has total control in his dreams. :animated_rotfl:

He has been working Ollie since that HoH by asking who he'd also like to keep safe in addition to himself, and who he'd want put up as a replacement, Dan essentially scooped Ollie's entire strategy out of his head and Ollie doesn't realize it.

I thought the exact same thing. What an idiot! Instead of trying to maybe form something with Dan and the others, he completely shows his cards and says he wants Michelle safe...and JERRY too! If I were Ollie I would have just said that keeping me safe is good enough. I saw Ollie up on that rope saying how he was "completely alone" in the game so he could not drop. Then, the next minute he wants Michelle safe. HMMMM :animated_scratchchin:. I am so glad Dan was not as stupid as the plan seemed.

ollie is such an idiot i cant stand his "game play" the best part is he always is one step behind. when april was HoH him april jesse and michelle were planning on switching the alliance and blindsiding the other group and ollie kept saying theyll be mad but thats how the game works. when keesha libra and co. kicked jesse out he was the biggest baby in the world saying theyre this and that and blaming everyone else. now hes planning on breaking up the other side with dans help??? is he stupid...hes so blinded by what he believes is his own intelligence he doesnt see how hes SOOO WRONG. im hoping its actually him....dan would be stupid not to backdoor him especially if hes planning on breaking his word.

what i do love about these kind of situations is somehow when the attention is about to focus on keesha something happens that always takes it away...libra opened her big mouth and shes gone...april couldnt keep her mouth closed on now shes out and michelle and ollie are both jabber jaws i cant wait for one of them to go..hopefully if dan is smart enough he'll backdoor ollie cause if he doesnt dans target on his back just got a whole lot bigger.

lets see if ollie can give a good enough impression of dustin (bb8) when he realizes dan screwed him... :eek:

Archived