Ollie - Week 7

CeCiMom

To Ollie... "Who's the bitch now!" I can't believe that ego-maniacle freak blew a gasket so badly! Had it gone his way he would have followed out his plans to screw Dan over! Ollie... you're a ho! You've been screwing April till she got the boot and now you got screwed by the renegades! A screw for a screw you freakin loser!

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I did see Dan let Michelle in the room and took it from her and then he let Ollie in the room and took the yelling from him. Nobody was there to protect Dan.

You're right. His main target has always been Keesha. That's why he's so livid. Not because he was played as much as that he wanted the decision to be his. That's why I don't understand why Renny is so angry with Dan and feels like she was being used. She must have known that if Ollie had his way Keesha would be on the block. I thought she was friends with Keesha til the end....I don't get this convoluted crap.

he tearing up bb property now wowwwwwwwwwwww

Renny loves Ollie and would throw Keesha under the bus in a heartbeat. That was pretty obvious by how she reacted up in the HOH just now. I hope Keesha sees that.

ollie just got called to dr

he told bb voice to suck his D**K

Ollie throwing stuff around in the house & backyard, BB kicked Scott out in Serason 2 for that, BB called him 2 DR and he wont come, bye Ollie

Ollie broke 1 Lollipo against wall

Knocked over the refriderator in the BY

Threw a Chair Bob Knoght sytle

And Threw the Bench Press car

then BB called him 2 DR

Ollie is freakin psycho! He is pacing in the back yard yelling, you wanna play roulette (sp) and he says "Then lets play!!!" He just went to the weight benck and basically threw the weights! Ollie needs to get the hell out of the house! They just told Ollie to go to the DR and he yelled "F You! You wanna play with me!!!" Ollie is not going to the DR. PPl upstairs saw him throw the stuff... Memphis says that if he hits him it will be a big mistake... Feeds went off Ollie...

Eric I sure hope his ass is gone! What a poor loser... emphasis on loser... he was totally going to play Dan... he just got gotten first!

Everyone in the DR laughing at him! I am laughing along with them! Ollie keeps acting like this and he won't be reunited with his ho in the jury house!

Ollie...the baby... gets played for the fool he is...can't handle it without throwing a temper tantrum...

what a poor sport. :baby:

I hope he really goes off and gets DQed...

Ollie told Dan that he 'unmanned' him on TV but there were quite a few times with April when they talked about Dan being weak and they could control him. And then with Michelle he would gloat about how Dan was weak giving him all the power of HOH.

ollie is gonna get kicked out

ollie throwing bb keys

ollie is off the showwwwwwwwwwwwww

well they have no idea about the dbl eviction, so that would be foolish of course hind sight is 20/20

I sure hope so!

That guy is wrong on so many levels...

Fathers a preacher, claims to be such a good man... yet...

Screws the local BB ho multiple times on TV

Tells guys to suck his microscopic willie

Calls people f@ggots (shows how you were raised son!)

The list goes on and on...

BTW - loves your song choices eric!!!

Archived