Ollie - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw it this way. Jen was attacking Dick for smoking and got burned. No one bothered Angie when she was smoking or James, Ryan or Adam last season. Jen was accidently burned.imo

Not being defensive in the least. You questioned "my opinion" and I answered it, but obviously not to your satisfaction. Moving on.....

That is unfair statement. Did I say I was dissatisfied with your answer...well, I can't be because you didn't give an answer and I don't even understand your statement. You keep side stepping (and quoting sources) my question and I'm not sure why.

People only get defensive if they can't answer a question or justify a statment and now that is what I am forced to believe.

Joy I agree with you and your take on the cigarette and the burn. I try not to talk about Dick because it always brings out arguments.

so I am done with it.

Dick didn't burn that idiot Jen... she kepy on attacking him and he actually moved the cigarette away several times. HE was smoking in the only designated smoking section that the HG's had and SHE instigated it all. I would have burned her nasty a$$ too if she kept coming at me.

They showed some of it, but they made it look more tame than it was. They also didn't show him talkin' smack with all the crude words coming out of his mouth. Love Ollie talking about Dan being scared of him, Jessie, and Michelle, funny I didn't see him stick around Memphis when he stepped up to him.

Sorry, just had to add my 2 cents .... Ollie had to be crazy to think Dan would give him that much power! Has he not watched this show before???? Does he not realize that it is a game?

And that mouth.........I bet his Momma and Daddy are real proud.

I'm ready for Michelle to be out the door on Thursday with Ollie following shortly behind. (I hope)

Almost as tough as retracting on your deal

It's to be expected in Big Brother. You might make a deal but then you can ONLY hope it'll stick. To lose your mind like Ollie and past HG's when you lose out proves you know nothing about the game and ought not be there.

Ollie reminded me of a 14 or 15 year old boy throwing a tantrum. Dan's playing the game and what's really funny is after watching Dan flip on Jesse; Ollie was smart enough to trust him again. Dumb ass

like a little boxer dog running around yelping hoping to scare people away

You know... I wrote to CBS. Formally complained of course. There have been no repercussions to Ollie that we know of yet and there really should be. Now there are rumors going around that we will see some kind of punishment on Thursday for Ollie. I have no clue what it would be, but there ya go.

I think BB decided to give him a penalty nom. He can't participate in the HOH and is automatically on the block. But they couldn't tell him about it at the time because he would have gone COMPLETELY apeshit and then they would have had to pull him from the game, which would have screwed the game up entirely.

If they don't do anything to him, well... thats pretty much it for me. I will hope he gets evicted, watch the rest of the show to see if Dan wins, but I will be much less inclined to watch another season or to buy the live feeds again.

I want him thrown out too, but I will be satisfied with a penalty nom and being unable to compete in HOH. His chances of remaining in the game are nil at that point. They might as well throw him out, but they are giving him a vote in the jury which is more than I think he deserves.

Misha - wow - I hope your info on Ollie is correct. No HOH play and auto on the block? Also do you think CBS would risk telling Ollie on live TV the penalty? Prolly not, would think they would have to give him some time to calm down. Either way I hope to hell they, CBS, does something about Ollie's tirade. I think the producers said something to him about the Julie Mama thing. Last week he didn't do it. Ignorant ass. :angry:

Its not anything other than rumor and speculation. I HOPE its a correct guess, but I do agree with you that they would tell him early Thursday before the game. One of two things would happen. He would get pissed off and quit, or he would quietly seethe and then go to the jury house and at least take advantage of one perk he picked up in the house.

Misha - thanks. "One perk he picked up in the house" Hope a perk is all he picked up from the pig, lol. I'm sure Crapril already has a secluded spot picked out for day and nite canoodeling. GACK!!! Ollie sure gets mean when he's not getting any. :furious:

Something had to happen. He was told something, maybe not in detail, because all of a sudden after his idiotic talk of Dan being a plant he nicely worked it in that there's got to be a twist coming soon. It will be interesting to see if anything is done. I would settle for a penalty nom. Technically, the other hg in the dr sessions could have easily stated that they felt threatned by his behavior so not to completely evict his ass, they tell him he cannot participate in HOH and has a penalty nom if he was selected. Then give him a shot at POV to take himself off the block.

At the risk of raising the ire of other posters, I will say again that I will be totally surprised if "anything" happens to Ollie for his antics. If he does get a penality nom or some other form of punishment I will be in shock. :hide:

I agree, Ollie unfortunately will not be penalized for his outburst, and trashing the house! If it was going to happen it would have already happened.

Hope CBS proves me wrong,but I don't see it happening!

Archived