Daniele Week 9

CeCiMom

There was never any video of Dani and Nick doing anything and nothing about a plastic bag. Just someone starting a rumor and making something up.

The only video that some speculated there was movement under the covers did not look like it to me at all.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is looking better. She came in the game thin and the slop made her lose weight. I think she is looking really good now. I think she is playing a better game without the Nick factor.

I agree. She is looking healthier than the first few weeks of BB. As an aside, I'm liking Dani more this week. Maybe because she's more upbeat, maybe because she's had quite a bit of strategy discussions with her Dad, maybe because I was impressed by how she played Zach, maybe because, thus far, no whining, immature fights with her Dad...

For once, I'll say "Go Danielle"

I keep wondering in the back of my mind if Daniele will change

her mind about voting Jess out...She really thought Keeping Jess

was the best strategy-She doesn't care about any

of them personally Eric -Jess - or Jameka.

But she has bickered with both Zach and Dick

about their Preference to get Jess first.

Perhaps she is going over pass weeks when she listened

to others and she ended up regretting her vote

being swayed by others instead of her instincts.

She could be thinking that she IS the deciding vote.

She looks healthier and more attractive. And lately I think she seems to be focused on

being in the final 2.

Anyone else see it or is it just me?

Funny I thought the same .I agree her figure looks better .She really has a nice pair for her size ,she ain't flat .

I was thinking yesterday that Dani looked like she had put on weight. Also was thinking she might be trying to impress Nick with the interest in physical fitness because Nick is very fit.

Oh and my impression was she was totally playing Zach and doing a very good job in making it seem like his idea. From what I saw Zach was leaning towards putting up Dick and Eric right after he won HOH. If I remember right.

I was thinking yesterday that Dani looked like she had put on weight. Also was thinking she might be trying to impress Nick with the interest in physical fitness because Nick is very fit.

She has joked about this, lol. Her abs of steel ! She wants to look more buff than Mike and Nick. Plus, she is trying to look good for her man. Daniele is definitely very cute.

Oh dont worry brat, AP is looking out for you too..another blowhard twist from CBS, this time giving the Donatos 3:14 odds of winning the game.

Sextype, I believe we must be sharing the same brain as I was about to make a very similar comment.

Well, the odds are not good that Eric will win HOH against the favored Donatos. HOWEVER, it will be awfully sweet if Eric wins and has the good sense to nominate D/D immediately. Then let Zach and Jameka decide who goes home. If it's a tie, Eric can send Danielle right out with Jess.

One can dream, right?

Archived