Daniele Week 9

CeCiMom

You know, Danielle has really played a strong game despite her being a big whiner and a HUGE snot. Boy that felt good to say, the only thing better would be to say it to her face. Other than that, she's been a pretty good gamer I must say.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dani is tacky. Nick admitted to giving a man a blowjob on national tv. Yeah, that relationship's going to work out. And, as far as "getting over her life outside the game," we wouldn't even know about it if her fickle behind didn't talk about her boyfriend Kris a week before smooching another guy under the covers ON NATIONAL TV. She's fickle, even in her gameplay.

I hope that guy Kris is smart enough to notice she still talks about Nick, a guy who lasted 5 minutes into the game and she hasn't mentioned her real-life supposed boyfriend since week 2.

I'd pack her stuff up and put it to the curb...but not before filling the boxes with ants too.

Just so she can be reminded of her BB experience a little more.

Eric, please win HoH tomorrow night and send this girl home.

Wow Daniele is really doing a lot of working out. If she wins this she certainly deserves it. She is witty, athletic and good at all kinds of comps. I have to give her a lot of creds for giving it everything she has to win.

You know, Danielle has really played a strong game despite her being a big whiner and a HUGE snot. Boy that felt good to say, the only thing better would be to say it to her face. Other than that, she's been a pretty good gamer I must say.

Hmmm, yes, I will agree with that. I'd love to see Dani & Eric in F2 now; it would be great to see them battle it out.

Paper or plastic?
:animated_rotfl:

Danielle only likes the people that tell her she's purty and awesome. she whines all the time about how this one or that one was rude and mean to her, but she's the worst at shreding other people behind their back, especially the women

meowwwwwww!!!!

i don't see it...especially right now. i see jess and jameka as brattier, snottier, grumpier...etc. and trash talking just as much. eric totally has a mean streak i never really saw before; but i think he blurts out his first impulse. i just hope daniele knows that some people do like her, like me. because there sure are a lot of people who hate her and seem to really not wish her well at all in any way, shape or form.

as far as nick sending messages to help daniele in the game... i highly doubt that. especially through Janelle of all people. that would mean that while nick was still in the house, daniele and nick would have had to come up with some kind of code (in this case, the bandana) and then figure out how to use it if somehow.. someway a message could come IN the house... so lets set this convo up:

nick: "we need someone to come into the house to give you the code phrase"

dani: "ohh i know.. it must be janelle.. nick.. do whatever you must do, but get bb to get Janelle to host a POV comp"

nick: "ok, i can handle that. so then, if janelle says, "i like the bandana" that means go after jessica.. ok?

dani: "ok, but what if jessica is already gone?

nick: "trust me, you will already have gotten codes 1,2,3, and 4.. jessica will still be there!"

dani: "ok.. "i like the bandana" means go after jessica".... ok!

nick: "if janelle says "that bandana doesnt look good on you" that means to use the pov and get eric out."

dani: "ok, and tell janelle to say "God is watching" if he wants me to go after jameka" hahahahahahahaha"

nick: "perfect! this code thing is sooo going to win you the game. i cant wait for you to be on 'the power of 10"

dani: "what?"

nick: "nothing"

Thank you for that very complicated response. You are, however, missing my point.

Here are the facts: Daniele and Nick spent a LOT of time alone in that room, going over various codes. Most of them were probably just stupid ways to say "I adore you." However, it is completely possible that they decided at some point that when he was gone (and they knew for sure that he WAS leaving for nearly a week before he left) that he would try to get info in to her, if possible. He has had three opportunities now to do so. One was his letter to Daniele. One was his appearance on the game show, had Daniele been allowed to see him. The third is his contact with Janelle, who then entered the house and spoke to Daniele, and apparently no handlers kept her from giving Daniele messages. In fact, she enjoyed a smoke with Dick outside.

So, aside from the sarcasm in Fizzle's example, I think there are some very real ways that Nick COULD get a message through. We know for sure, from Janelle's own mouth, that she has been spending time with Nick and even had him over for dinner. We know for sure, from Nick's comments, that they discussed the game. After that, Janelle entered the BB house, and made several personal comments to Daniele.

Who's to say that Daniele and Nick couldn't have had a very simple system set up so that she would know certain things, IN GENERAL? For example, the bandana. Maybe if he could get a message to her about the bandana, then if she is supposed to stay on her current course that week, the message would be "I love that bandana!" If she is trusting the wrong person, maybe the comment could be that the bandana doesn't go with her outfit. Who knows? I'm just saying that there are ways to get a general message from Nick about the course Dani's game, through the three opportunities he has had.

And who's to say that Janelle didn't have a chance to whisper "Eric's a rat" to Daniele? I sincerely doubt they were keeping her from giving Daniele an actual message, without codes.

On my.... I personally don't get all into conspiricy stuff. In this case I do not for a minute think the producers would let them conjur up all kinds of codes. I don't think Nick is that kind of guy. He was fine with leaving and fine with the game panning out however it did. The 143 code and 153 code is a popular code for text messaging.

I am sure that Dani is wearing the bandana as her tribute to Nick and a good luck thing for her. I don't think she knew Janelle would be on the show and make a comment on it. I don't think the comment Janelle made meant any code except to imply she liked Nick.

I say the game is what it is. Dani is a good player. The AP might have helped D&D get farther. It might have helped Eric get farther. All that should not take away from the fact that some people are playing a better game then others.

Thank you for that very complicated response. You are, however, missing my point.

it wasnt complicated at all... it was actually very easy. and the point was not missed. to think that these two numbnuts were coming up with code messages so daniele would know what her next move in the game should be is just to far out there. and the fact that Nick was the 4th person out of the house would mean they would have to come up with a LOT of codes to cover everyone and everything in that house.

they had no clue dani would be going on power of 10 and that nick would be her person there.

they had no clue that janelle would be hosting a POV and i dont think dani knows that nick had dinner over at janelles place. (and janelle said last night that when she went to have a smoke with dick, BB told dick to go inside)

now, had they known all of this when nick was still in the house, then i would be willing to believe they had some kind of code system. but they didnt know any of it.

They may not have known about the Power of 10, but those two egomaniacs knew that if there was an America's Choice/ HouseGuest return, it would be Nick, or if an HG could get a phone call "everyone loves Nick". Danielle even said when Eric got the call that she wishes she could have heard from "Nick".

The very fact that BB allowed a letter from an evicted HG into the house is mind numbing. Would they have let Kail send Zach a message about not trusting D&D (in some sort of code, of course).

and I remember reading on the boards that Nick was Janelle's #1 friend on her Myspace page. Surely BB didn't suddenrly decide, hey, let's get Janelle. No, they proabably had Janelle's POV scripted before the show started. After the AllStar fiasco, it's obvious BB doesn't care who conspires outside of the house.

I'm not fully on board with the magic codes, but I do think the psychological boost is a bit unfair.

But, BB may prove me wrong. If Eric or Jam gets HOH and they get a letter from Jessica or Amber, then I will eat a big heaping bowl of crow.

and I remember reading on the boards that Nick was Janelle's #1 friend on her Myspace page. Surely BB didn't suddenrly decide, hey, let's get Janelle. No, they proabably had Janelle's POV scripted before the show started. After the AllStar fiasco, it's obvious BB doesn't care who conspires outside of the house.

Nick and Janelle are neighbors in Minnesota.

All that other conspiricy stuff is 5150.

Nick and Janelle are neighbors in Minnesota.

So that's how he got on the show? Man, Alison really needs to cast a bigger net next time.

Archived