Daniele Week 9

CeCiMom

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Daniele is playing this game the way she is in real life. That's not a compliment. She and her Dad are a lot alike in that respect, I think.

She is fake to everyone's face, but she claims to hate fake people. She is a whiny, spoiled brat. She got really upset when someone told her she was spoiled early in the season, and said she hates it when people tell her that. When people tell you something over and over, it's because it is true. I've never had anyone tell me in my whole life that I was spoiled, because it's not true. But apparently Daniele has heard it a lot, because it is true.

She uses people and throws them away like toilet tissue. She's using her Dad right now. I heard her talking with Zach about her Dad last night, and she said that her attitude with her Dad after the show will be that it's "not worth it" to try with him, as he is more trouble than he is worth. When I was her age, I had an abusive father, and I would have given anything to hear him say that he loved me. When he was finally open to talking when I was 22, I talked with him and we cleared some things up. Luckily, by the time he died when I was 25 and pregnant with my son, I did get to hear him say he loved me. So, I speak from experience when I say that she's a stupid, selfish girl. I'll bet I went through a lot more abuse than she did, but she has a spoiled outlook, and she'll regret it one day when her father is gone.

Oh, and I would like to say to Kris, her boyfriend that she humiliated on national television: Run! Run like the wind, and be grateful that you escaped this harpy!!!!!!

She isnt a "Fake PERSON" she is playing THE game.

nothing wrong with that, ASK YANA! she is freinds with alot of the Past HG'S, and she will tell you they can be way diffrent in real life then they are on BB, and its because they are playing the game.

Am i right Yana?

Good Luck Daniele!

dont worry about it king123... daniele will get out of the house and have no worries about this game or anything said about her online... she will be fine. she is young and has her whole world ahead of her. right now she is just a snotty whiny brat. (nothing wrong with that, i think a lot of girls go through that stage!)

she IS playing a great game though and could very well win it all.. but even if she doesnt... life goes on and i dont think she will care what a few people from a message board say about her...

so chin up king... forward march!

you are entilted to it, correct.

I just think she is playing the game, she is using her dad, and why shouldnt she? USE VERYBODY if it gets your farther in the game! your not there to make friends (Honestly, would YOU want to be friends with any of those lunitics? i dont)

Good Luck Daniele!

Thats a high compliment! I'd reserve it for the likes of Will... neither one of them quite measure up.

It describes their game play suggesting the principles of conduct laid down by Machiavelli; specifically : marked by cunning, duplicity, or bad faith ;):D

The end justifies the means , I say preeemptive attack on Jess is good they are not wanting to be prom King and Queen :animated_rotfl:

Oh I agree it is their best move in the game at this point, but to be Machiavellian is to be subtle in your craftiness while manipulating others. I don't think they (specifically Dick) is as slick as he thinks he is. He has a tendancy to be a bully at times and gives away his strategy because he likes to talk too much.

You are right 123, not everyone is the same as they are in the house... I will have to wait until they get out of the house to see about this group though... :)

I remember that night! Did Daniele's cookie say she would end up looking like a complete skank by dumping her boyfriend whom she had been living with for two years, and doing the bump under the covers with a guy she'd known for a couple of weeks? If so, that came true! ROFL!

People think Eric is gross--at least Eric used a sock, instead of a plastic bag like Daniele and Nick!

Oppps I just mentioned in another thread. I don't think Eric and Jess have done the deed together but there is a lot more action with them then there ever was with Dani and Nick.

wait.... a plastic bag? I never heard anything about that.

Oh yeah there is a thread on youtube with Nick and Dani messing around under covers, after alot of him breathing heavy, she says she's got a plastic bag and then a few mins. later she gets up and goes to throw it away!! It was crazy, the things ppl think they are getting away with on national tv!

Archived