Daniele Week 9

CeCiMom

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's obvious that you're posts are being deleted because they are off topic... I posted above to get back on topic. Anything after that will be cleaned out.

MOVE ON!!!

Lots of assuming going on here. Marty knows exactly why the post wasn't removed. Continuing to send reports isn't going to change my mind. Threads go off-topic all the time when a mod comes in and tells everyone to get back on topic... that's what is expected to happen.

All of you that are complaining about the off-topic posts, before my get-back-on-topic post, are guilty of going off topic too. Don't throw stones from glass houses.

MOVE ON.

Just spoke with Morty. He's asked that I close this thread and he will be posting a response as soon as he can. He is very busy right now doing the front page but, he will get back to everyone, sometime today.

I'm not sure what went wrong in this thread, but in the process of everyone trying to make a point, you've filled the PM boxes of my moderator's and myself. I've been asked to take a position on this matter, and I've posted that position in the welcome forum:

http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showtopic=20802

Please keep this stuff in it's proper perspective, and be considerate of each other and the moderator.

I'll leave the decision of whether this thread is re-opened to Cecimom. Please stay on topic, and that means there's no need to discuss my input into this matter.

-Morty

I wonder if Daniele has seriously looked at every possibility

with the M&M's....including saving Jess or Jameka.

If she pictured herself in final 2 with each person left

she would probably lose except for maybe sitting next to Eric.

She would probably even lose F2 next to Dick,

with a deal with Zach have him put Dick up.......

Dick would go to sequester......Daniele looks a whole lot

better in the jurors eyes.

Daniele starts getting kudos with the remaining HG's for throwing

her Dad out. Plus 2 of those grateful HG's can't even play for HOH.

Edit due to deleted comments.

You do know why people have blogs, right? So others could read it, otherwise they'd write their thoughts down in a book. That goes for posting pics...if you post pics of yourself then you want others to see it. If you post personal thoughts and everything about your lifestyle then you want people to read it.

Come on, you never looked at her blog?

After reading parts of her blog thing, I have come to the conclusion that everything I have said about her pretty well ring true in real life too... Greedy whiny brat who cares about no one but herself...

I read her blog, it seemed typical stuff for a girl in late adolescence. Some whiny, some sweet. What I really liked were the photographs.

I agree with Ginger, a blog written on a public forum is meant to be read by the public. It didn't change my opinion of her which continues to be neutral.

Archived