Daniele Week 9

CeCiMom

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You might be right, it's just everytime it comes on, I see/ hear Joe and my eyes flutter to the back of my brain and I black out for a second.

i do not think for one moment that daniele thought "ohh boy! that means Nick has talked to janelle!" when janelle said that about the bandana.

she might have thought "its nicks bandana! and janelle knows that.. yay!" but nothing about a code from nick.

Why are we still talking about Miss Piggy in Danielle's thread...

If she has to vote for either Dick or Zach to leave Thursday, will she evict her Dad?

Why are we still talking about Miss Piggy in Danielle's thread...

If she has to vote for either Dick or Zach to leave Thursday, will she evict her Dad?

She might. She'll do what she thinks will help her get to the end. She would be smart to evict her dad instead of Zach. Zach has a bad track record at comps, plus he'll do whatever she wants. Zach is also hated just as much as her dad when it comes to Jury votes.

Zach is also hated just as much as her dad when it comes to Jury votes.

That's what I was thinking. With the exception of Jen, most of the jury still thinks Zach is creepy. And after his little "I'm a dream crusher" diary room comment, I happen the agree with them.

But if Danielle choses Zach over Danielle, will Zach think he has a chance with her? I mean, she did evict Nick and keep Zach...just saying. She would be throwing out some mixed up signals.

I wonder if her boyfriend has burned her clothes and set out all her belongings or sent them to goodwill. I would love to see how she explains all the crying and boowhoing she has done over a man she just met. How I would like to be a fly on the wall. I know he must feel really stupid that everyone on national TV has watched his girlfriend of 2 years cry over another man.

If Dani was my G/F I would throw all of her stuff out or leave it in apartment. There would be no way I would help her out and pack her stuff, move it to my parents house for whenever she is done with the show. She embarssed Chris on TV and I sure hope he is man enough to say FU you are on your own. Even better with one of her HOH letters I would have told her flat out that we are done and maybe Nick can come get your stuff for you because I am done with you. Good luck and maybe if your lucky you dad will let you stay with him.

agreed Marty, and I believe I heard Daniele say that it had been rough going for her and Chris because she was supporting him and the household for the past year, so I would think he would pack her stuff up and do whatever, she said he was moving back in with his folks because he didn't have a job and could not contribute.

daniele didnt make chris go on tv... he should have known better. he was watching the show. he saw what was going on. i am sure he was watching the feeds and reading the internet too. he should have never went on tv proclaiming his love for her and putting trust in her when in the same episode they show daniele being close with nick. regardless of what was going on...

had he never showed his face and did that interview on the show.... people wouldnt know what a sap he was/is. same goes for anyone that comes on bb to talk about a HG. they all sign agreements.. they know what happens. they wanted their 1 minute of fame too.. well, nobody said it would be pretty.

really, I don't think any of us knows for sure who these people are, I really like her in spite of her youthful bratiness, that is about all that bothers me about her, but please don't get me started on a couple of others,lol

daniele didnt make chris go on tv... he should have known better. he was watching the show. he saw what was going on. i am sure he was watching the feeds and reading the internet too. he should have never went on tv proclaiming his love for her and putting trust in her when in the same episode they show daniele being close with nick. regardless of what was going on...

had he never showed his face and did that interview on the show.... people wouldnt know what a sap he was/is. same goes for anyone that comes on bb to talk about a HG. they all sign agreements.. they know what happens. they wanted their 1 minute of fame too.. well, nobody said it would be pretty.

yeah because I'm sure his family friends and don't know what he looks like either or Danielle for that matter......... :animated_wave:

Imagine that, Danielle is being nasty to Zach, now that he's no longer needed for her plan. Wow, you all were right, they are great friends.

friends and family will stick by you and they could care less what happens on the show... i dont think any of us would admit that we would want that to happen to us on national tv........... my husband has told me several times if i ever went on that show... he would never sign any release papers and would never be interviewed... he said i could i could make an ass out of myself all i wanted but he wasnt gonna be involved!

sFun_rofl.gifvery smart of him...

Archived